Montreal at Arizona - 9PM EST

xXx..CK..xXx

MONTREAL CANADIENS @ ARIZONA COYOTES

Living in Long Beach, California, I woke up this morning at 8:30am and pondered making the 5 and a half hour drive to Phoenix, Arizona and attend the game. Not trusting my car, albeit a nice car, here I am making tonight's game thread instead. :)

MONTREAL CANADIENS

Pacioretty - Hudon - Lehkonen

Galchenyuk - Drouin - Scherbak

Byron - Plekanec - Gallagher

Carr - De La Rose - L. Shaw

Alzner - Petry

Morrow - Benn

Mete - Schlemko

Price

Niemi

ARIZONA COYOTES

Perlini - Stepan - Keller

Archibald - Dvorak - Fischer

Rinaldo - Domi - Rieder

Martinook - Richardson - Cousins

Ekmann-Larsson - Demers

Chychrun - Hjalmarson 

Connauton - Goligoski 

Raanta

Wedgewood

:gohabsgo:

• Like 1

The Habs are making two lineup changes - Carr for Deslauriers and de la Rose for Froese.  I'm shocked Jerabek isn't getting back in, however.  Since it was reported a couple of weeks ago that Montreal wanted to sign him before the trade deadline, he's played all of what, one game?

We have the better team. I predict a win. 5-2

• Like 1

There were Max Domi to Montreal rumours. 

They probably existed until people found out Domi barely plays centre anymore. He's a 45% on the dot with only 352 faceoffs.

Then again Drouin only took 220 at a 43.6% faceoff last year when Bergevin decided he was a 1C so...

1 minute ago, Chris said:

or talent, which is a huge problem. 

I believe i read since CJ has taken over, the habs are the worst offensive team in the league. 

I really thought CJ would be the perfect fit for this team, but I think I could of been wrong.

To bad its not the 90's any more, this team with CJ would of been good to have.

Just want to welcome any new members to Team Tank where we watch the out-of-town scoreboard as much as we watch our favourite team play (badly.) 

On that note, so far tonight the only positive out of town was Ottawa and Buffalo going to overtime, with Ottawa getting the win. No such luck with Detroit and NYR in their respective games. Still to come are the results with Chicago, Edmonton, Vancouver, and of course... Montreal and Arizona. 

Once again, our warmest welcome to the latest members of Team Tank. There are refreshments at the back.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Just want to welcome any new members to Team Tank where we watch the out-of-town scoreboard as much as we watch our favourite team play (badly.) 

On that note, so far tonight the only positive out of town was Ottawa and Buffalo going to overtime, with Ottawa getting the win. No such luck with Detroit and NYR in their respective games. Still to come are the results with Chicago, Edmonton, Vancouver, and of course... Montreal and Arizona. 

Once again, our warmest welcome to the latest members of Team Tank. There are refreshments at the back.

I been on team tank since the All-Star break ?

2 minutes ago, Metallica said:

I been on team tank since the All-Star break ?

And I expect a better effort from a veteran tanker at the next Team bake sale...

Oatmeal raisin cookies, Metallica? For shame. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

And I expect a better effort from a veteran tanker at the next Team bake sale...

Oatmeal raisin cookies, Metallica? For shame. 

Hey I am a big boy I can handle it. Going into this season I know what to expect from this team. But I didn't think it would be this bad. I would be more up beat about things if I knew we had so good talented players coming up in the system. But man that what makes this so sad.