Feb. 17, Habs vs Golden Knights, 7 PM

dlbalr

9 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I missed the first period. Tuning in at the second, I've had the joy of watching one of the worst, most hapless editions of the Montreal Canadiens I've ever seen. Garbage in every way, bad beyond all infinite possible dimensions of badness, just festering piles of human sh*t spread all over the ice in disarray, like heaps left by some massive, diarrhetic hippopotamus. The architects of this miserable excuse for a hockey club should be banned from the city of Montreal on pain of summary execution.

Considering the only time the Habs seem to do anything positive is when I’m not watching, it could be because I’ve had the pleasure of watching the entire game myself, and have yet to turn the game off. Trizzak made me. 

Or, it could also be that this was the first season in my entire naive life that I went into the season without a smidgen of hope for contention. Coming to fruition. 

7 minutes ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

Considering the only time the Habs seem to do anything positive is when I’m not watching, it could be because I’ve had the pleasure of watching the entire game myself, and have yet to turn the game off. Trizzak made me. 

Or, it could also be that this was the first season in my entire naive life that I went into the season without a smidgen of hope for contention. Coming to fruition. 

We will ride this voodoo straight to a top 5 pick.

5 hours ago, dlbalr said:

1.5 - Goals scored by Montreal

2.5 - Shots on goal for Max Pacioretty

27.5 - Saves by Antti Niemi Carey Price

13:00 - Ice time for Nikita Scherbak

47.5% - Montreal's faceoff percentage (since faceoff talk is all the rage at the moment...)

So we wound up with:

Over (3)

Under (2)

Under (3 - 27 if we combined the two)

Over (16:30)

Over (54%)

Scherbak had a really nice game so it was nice to see him getting some extra ice time in the 3rd.

1 hour ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I missed the first period. Tuning in at the second, I've had the joy of watching one of the worst, most hapless editions of the Montreal Canadiens I've ever seen. Garbage in every way, bad beyond all infinite possible dimensions of badness, just festering piles of uniformed sh*t spread all over the ice in disarray, like heaps left by some massive, diarrhetic hippopotamus. The architects of this miserable excuse for a hockey club should be banned from the city of Montreal on pain of summary execution.

Quit beating around the bush, tell us how you really feel.:huh:

Hell of a night for Habsworld #MannshaftPanzerkampfwagen...

Positive: Habs lose, Ottawa wins, Arizona wins, Detroit wins, Chicago probably wins, Vancouver currently winning, Florida currently winning.

Negative: Edmonton loses, Rangers lose, Buffalo loses (to LA, which does help a draft pick condition)

If Edmonton could go ahead and stop being such a sad sack hockey team for the last 25 games, that would be great.

• Like 1

Positives. I was at the game and was drunk enough that I didn't care about the score. Fist bumped George larauque.  Lol. Had a beer with Mike the mouth matisow.  He's an alright guy. Recommended doing a game in Vegas.  It's super fun. The fans are totally into it. Cool pregame.  Blueman group intermission. Lounge seats are great. And it's vegas.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I missed the first period. Tuning in at the second, I've had the joy of watching one of the worst, most hapless editions of the Montreal Canadiens I've ever seen. Garbage in every way, bad beyond all infinite possible dimensions of badness, just festering piles of uniformed sh*t spread all over the ice in disarray, like heaps left by some massive, diarrhetic hippopotamus. The architects of this miserable excuse for a hockey club should be banned from the city of Montreal on pain of summary execution.

I could watch but listened to parts of the game in the radio. Seems like the kids are doing ok.

I really hope Daneault comes back to centre the 3rd line and that we try Hudon some more at

center.

All in for Dahlin :)

7 hours ago, Habopotamus said:

The tank is more than real at this point. 

Did this team set a franchise record for road losses? How many more shit records can this team set under Bergevin... 

As far as losses go, all of them we now hope. You looking for a turnaround and winning streak at this point is, for lack of better word... dumb.

On 2/18/2018 at 0:23 AM, BCHabnut said:

Positives. I was at the game and was drunk enough that I didn't care about the score. Fist bumped George larauque.  Lol. Had a beer with Mike the mouth matisow.  He's an alright guy. Recommended doing a game in Vegas.  It's super fun. The fans are totally into it. Cool pregame.  Blueman group intermission. Lounge seats are great. And it's vegas.

What happened in Vegas?