HABS VS SABRES, NOV. 23, 16:00 ET

illWill

32 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Do you think they are showcasing them or has Reilly regressed that much?

Reilly's defense is bad and has dumb turnovers, just not a smart d-man. But splitting hairs who is worse Reilly-Schlemko, both are good for the tank...if going for that. Both are 7th d-men and Oulette is easily the worst and maybe a 9th d-man on most teams. And if Mete has to pair up with any of them, he is overmatched and even Juulsen has shown warts in 2nd year, but still a capable NHLer and seems very promising progression.

Gallagher got his revenge at least with a tying goal that counted.

The penalty issues have certainly resulted in some odd TOI's.  Peca (10:50) has more ice time than every forward other than Lehkonen and Danault.  The PK time is obviously the reason for that.

• Upvote 1

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

True, however Petry was on for all 3 goals, 

Petry was soft on the puck when he had a chance to clear in OT. That isn't excusing Domi's poor turnover with a penalty kicker

1 hour ago, Scott462 said:

Buffalo wanted it more.

Most of the Habs players looked like couldn’t give a shit. Poor Petry he’s so tired playing so many minutes because no other defender is capable.

I think the whole team is tired. 

I would never make excuses for this team, but November had been a busy month 

40 minutes ago, Habopotamus said:

I think the whole team is tired. 

I would never make excuses for this team, but November had been a busy month 

14 games this month. December isn't much better at 13 -- it doesn't really ease up until January.

It seemed like the team was fighting the puck, never quite clicking on the passes, except for one chance late by Domi's line. Even Niemi was fighting the puck out there.

I liked the 4th line, it seemed like the type of performance Julien has been looking for in a 4th line. I can't wait to see them play tomorrow against Boston to see how that goes :)

Kulak played as well today as Rielly played in the first few games of the season. I hope he can keep this level of play much longer than Rielly. And even if Benn was on the ice for the goals, I liked his game. He is a decent 5th D on this team, and sometimes an OK 4th to play with Petry

• Like 1