CANADIENS @ LIGHTNING, DEC 29, 19:00 ET

illWill

I suppose I'll get the ball rolling here: 

I hope our favorite hockey team wins, that would be swell. They are on a 3 game win streak, sitting in a wild card spot and have the 11th best point total in the league. And what a fun team to watch eh? Not many seen this happening this season, so much to discuss and be happy about! So much excitement around here for a game day thread! Could you imagine if this team lost all the time as one of the worst teams in the league and people actually posted more on this site? That would be crazy

Hate to be a party pooper, but if the 0 confidence, shell of last year's version of Niemi shows up in this back to back game against one of the most dangerous teams in recent years, we might just get a walloping and a half there tonight.

T6q1.gif

Ahead after two. Jumping over to the WJ 

Kulak's goal was nice and Shaw is on fire.

Niemi is not great, more like a call-up goalie for a garage league

But he battles

Edited by alfredoh2009
Taking back sh*ting on Niemi

13 minutes ago, Neech said:

Vasilevski having his worst night against us.

He had a rough night against Philly the other day - they blew a 5-2 lead in the 3rd before winning in OT.

What a weird game so far.  Props to the Habs for taking it to Tampa for big stretches so far.