Florida vs Montreal 730pm

Habopotamus

4 hours ago, Habopotamus said:

Such a joke 

I doubt he gets a suspension.  He planted his feet prior to the hit. He hit him in the side.  The head contact was incidental with his own head.  But his feet did leave the ice so it was a charge. His right foot was barely off the ice. If he's isn't hurt, it's a weak charging call.  

On 2019-01-15 at 6:07 PM, BCHabnut said:

Awesome chirping the ref there. Domi with the goal sign.

Hate Domi's after the whistle BS...who in hell thinks making fun of refs is good for the Habs and specifically Domi?

Same as him freaking out like an idiot when accidentally gets runs over laying on ice, dumb reaction.

51 minutes ago, DON said:

Hate Domi's after the whistle BS...who in hell thinks making fun of refs is good for the Habs and specifically Domi?

Same as him freaking out like an idiot when accidentally gets runs over laying on ice, dumb reaction.

Love having a good player with some sand.  Totally disagree with both points. 

12 hours ago, BCHabnut said:

Love having a good player with some sand.  Totally disagree with both points. 

Grit is fine...Ryan Malone-like Cocaine induced freak outs are very immature and childish.

If you think mocking the ref is the way to go, we can easily agree to disagree.

18 minutes ago, DON said:

Grit is fine...Ryan Malone-like Cocaine induced freak outs are very immature and childish.

If you think mocking the ref is the way to go, we can easily agree to disagree.

Matthews and Eichel did the same bit of mocking at last years all-star game. I’m fine with it, refs should be held accountable and made fun of sometimes. I doubt they are taking it too personally.

In regards to Domi’s hot headedness, personally I think it’s great and it really got under Florida’s skin. I’ve said in the past I think Domi is going to thrive in the playoffs, he’s the kind of guy that gets it done for you and gives the team that spark that is needed sometimes.

1 hour ago, Scott462 said:

Matthews and Eichel did the same bit of mocking at last years all-star game. I’m fine with it, refs should be held accountable and made fun of sometimes. I doubt they are taking it too personally.

In regards to Domi’s hot headedness, personally I think it’s great and it really got under Florida’s skin. I’ve said in the past I think Domi is going to thrive in the playoffs, he’s the kind of guy that gets it done for you and gives the team that spark that is needed sometimes.

Like to see more focus on scoring and less on trying to fight everyone and post whistle crap.

3 hours ago, Scott462 said:

Matthews did it in a regular season game too.  The exact same finger point at the net after an earlier goal of his was disallowed.,

The league video broke it down well.  He did leave his feet. Much more than i originally thought.  Head contact was with his shoulder.  Not incidental head to head contact.  I would have expected 2 games if I had seen that video.