Brett Seney -- Pavel Zacha -- Kurtis Gabriel

Brian Boyle -- Kevin Rooney -- Drew Stafford

Andy Greene -- Damon Severson

Will Butcher -- Mirco Mueller

Egor Yakovlev -- Steven Santini

Mackenzie Blackwood

Keith Kinkaid

Scratched: Eric Gryba

Injured: Travis Zajac (undisclosed), Taylor Hall (lower body), Sami Vatanen (concussion), Joey Anderson (ankle), Stefan Noesen (lower body), Ben Lovejoy (upper body), Cory Schneider (abdominal strain)

Canadiens projected lineup

Jonathan Drouin -- Phillip Danault -- Brendan Gallagher

Tomas Tatar -- Max Domi -- Paul Byron

Artturi Lehkonen -- Jesperi Kotkaniemi -- Joel Armia

Kenny Agostino -- Michael Chaput -- Nicolas Deslauriers

Victor Mete -- Shea Weber

Mike Reilly -- Jeff Petry

Brett Kulak -- Jordie Benn

Antti Niemi

Michael McNiven

Scratched: Matthew Peca, Charles Hudon

Suspended: Carey Price

Injured: Andrew Shaw (neck)

Go Rams

I'm fairly convinced that if Drouin, Domi and Armia were on a 3 on 0 break they wouldn't even get a shot on net.

Domi and Drouin would pass it to each other approx 8000 times, and Armia would dump it in the corner to try to grind out a goal. 

• Upvote 2

Nice to see the power play looking better even though the goal came afterwards.  There's rarely anything wrong with a shoot-first mentality and that was they did on their second man advantage.  Someone needs to get Domi the message now.

18 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

I'm fairly convinced that if Drouin, Domi and Armia were on a 3 on 0 break they wouldn't even get a shot on net.

Domi and Drouin would pass it to each other approx 8000 times, and Armia would dump it in the corner to try to grind out a goal. 

It does seem that way, doesn't it? But when I look at the stats, I do see (through two periods) three shots for each of Drouin and Domi.

14 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

It does seem that way, doesn't it? But when I look at the stats, I do see (through two periods) three shots for each of Drouin and Domi.

Shots? No, passes the goalie intercepted.

I used to go to the bathroom during commercial breaks, but now I think I'll go during the Habs powerplay.

I know I'll have 2 minutes guaranteed, and I'd rather watch ads for erectile dysfunction than see these guys bumble#### their way through a "man advantage."

Who came up with the defensive strategy of ignoring Hischier?  Drouin skated away from him on the tying goal and Mete decided the best course of action covering him in transition was to turn his back on him first which gave Hischier the separation for the winner.  That's terrible defensive coverage in both instances.