Game #55 Feb 7 2019, 7:30 Jets at Habs

Trizzak

The Habs haven't faced this level of quality of competition for just over a month, but tonight is the first of 4 games against some of the league's top teams. 

There has been a flu bug going around the roster, but nobody has been called up from Laval so it should be the usual cast of characters. I'll update lines as they are announced. 

Byfuglien would return after 15 missed games just in time to face the Habs.

Wheeler-65pts

Schifele-62pts

Someday Habs might have an all-star forward or two, but been long time waiting since last one played for Habs (I guess Kovalev was it in his 80 or so point season in 2010).

Is #15 gonna be one, looking good so far?

Next two games should be entertaining I hope.

I think I would prefer Hudon with Domi over Peca, at least Hudon knows how to score a bit better, but like Peca's speed. (39pts in 107NHL games vs 17pts in 52gms)

:gohabsgo:

9 minutes ago, DON said:

Next two games should be entertaining I hope.

I think I would prefer Hudon with Domi over Peca, at least Hudon knows how to score a bit better, but like Peca's speed. (39pts in 107NHL games vs 17pts in 52gms)

:gohabsgo:

I was wondering why Peca got that spot, I'm guessing that Hudon and Domi together would be too iffy on defense (those two ppg numbers are pretty close btw).

We could use Sergachev's support on these amazing plays Drouin is creating.

I can't lie. I wouldn't want to be prophetic in this case, but these are the type of matches where not converting on our chances often comes back to give our bottoms a bite. :lol: Solid first period. Let's hope it's one of the more rare times that we continue to dominate after having missed a bunch of opportunities, including on the scoreboard.

Weber jersey on.

:habslogo::habslogo: