Game #55 Feb 7 2019, 7:30 Jets at Habs

Trizzak

I just turned on the game! NOt in my wildest dreams could I have dreamed the Habs to be leading 5-1 with 4 minutes to go!!!  THis team is really impressing me!

13 minutes ago, Habsfan said:

I just turned on the game! NOt in my wildest dreams could I have dreamed the Habs to be leading 5-1 with 4 minutes to go!!!  THis team is really impressing me!

They have completely run the Jets out of the rink.... total domination.

Best game this team has played in 5 years at least....

• Like 1

Danault and Drouin are currently smashing the preconceived notions by many on their behalf. That Danault was simply a good replacement for Eller, but not Plekanec, and would never be productive enough to be a 50 point player. That Drouin was never going to be worth trading Sergachev for, the guy has the highest talent ceiling on the team, he has the highest production ceiling on the team, he is the only true game breaker we have, he is only 23, and signed for years at 5.5.

I love that both of these guys, who keep getting dumped on more than either probably deserved, are literally playing the "how you like me now" card on everyone, bloody brilliant.

15 minutes ago, Neech said:

Price looked bad on that garbage time goal and had some other shaky moments.  That's the only complaint however from one of the best games of the year.

When our complaint is that he only stopped 32/34 shots and won his 7th straight start... ill take it.

11 minutes ago, Commandant said:

When our complaint is that he only stopped 32/34 shots and won his 7th straight start... ill take it.

Agreed. Carey has been playing really well since Weber's return!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Neech said:

Price looked bad on that garbage time goal and had some other shaky moments.  That's the only complaint however from one of the best games of the year.

I'm fine with him saving his A+ game for the Leafs on Saturday night.

5 hours ago, Neech said:

These next four teams that we face might be the four strongest in the league.  I'd say four points would be a success over this stretch.

Halfway there already!

11 hours ago, Habsfan said:

Agreed. Carey has been playing really well since Weber's return!

A healthy Weber is a game changer for sure.

(Weber is on 23.8g pace/82games...Lapointe-like season.)

After a performance like that game and rolling along 8-1-1 in last ten, what is rolling through Bergevin's mind? Higher expectations and a change in short term plan perhaps?:spamafote:

A nice little win over Leafs tomorrow, passing them in standings would be some sweet for the 4 or 5 day break till go honky tonking in Nashville next Thursday (what a idiotic schedule) .

Absolutely a pleasure to watch such a great performance and effort from the boys last night. If we can stay healthy down the stretch into the playoffs and get a few bounces going our way. This can be a long exciting playoff run..,

Montreal/Nashville  Stanley cup finals??

go Habs go !!