Game #Nice: Habs vs Ducks 10:00 March 8 2019

Trizzak

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just reread all my posts in this thread. Sorry guys, I'm tired and grumpy, and apparently my fandom can't handle a little adversity this week. Signing out til the Habs get a win.

12 minutes ago, Chris said:

They really need to fire everyone from top to bottom. 

Do you really want MB and crew doing the rebuild? 

I like his team if a couple additions were made. Overall I don't hate him.  

10 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

That's 2 Carey should have had...downright pissed off at this point.  He's as much of a bum tonight as Niemi was last night.

The tip was tricky, maybe his positioning was a bit off.

For the team with (maybe?) the highest cap hit at the goaltender position, it sure hasn't helped us much in the standings this year, what with Price's bad first two months and occasional nights like this and Niemi's implosion.  

12 minutes ago, Chris said:

Hasn't helped in the standings? 

They have the WORST defense in the league. It's a miracle they are in the playoff spot with that D. 

The defense has held up surprisingly well despite looking awful on paper.  The goaltending hasn't been far off league average.

10 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

If you're analyzing the whole season, the power play has been the biggest let down this season.  Overall they've played great.  But that pp is a huge momentum killer. 

For sure, but the goaltending hasn't been a strength, which is what we should expect with a team built like this.

This team is pissing away a chance at a playoff spot. I am losing confidence they will make It to the post season.

When Devin Shore becomes a UFA Bergevin needs to sign him.  This guy always plays his best against the Habs, like Erik Cole did before he signed with Montreal.

Another amazing performance by the Habs in California. I'm sorry, but I do not acccept that we suck this much in Cali. WTF??  

The Habs might still make the playoffs, but they'll most likely finish 8th and face the Lightning, which means they'll get swept!