Ticket Sales

lazy26

Sorry to create a new topic for this, but I didn't want to bump one from 2007 lol.

Does anyone know when individual tickets go on sale this year?  The Habs website is less than helpful.

Hello,

I’m also very interested in this . Planning on a trip with the family from Edmonton. Hoping to watch two games on a 4/5 day trip, Thursday/Saturday games were aiming for. 

Can we buy tickets directly from the Habs  Organization ( is this best way?)  or has to be ticketmaster/stubhub.

Any advice would be appreciated here on attending Hab games for the very first time. 

Thanks 

Organization will put individual games on sale in late august.

You usually can only buy one game per credit card.  

Have yourself logged in at one computer and your wife on another computer at a different location.

Ive always had my G/F on one computer at her house and me at my place on another to get two.games.

8 hours ago, Commandant said:

Organization will put individual games on sale in late august.

You usually can only buy one game per credit card.  

Have yourself logged in at one computer and your wife on another computer at a different location.

Ive always had my G/F on one computer at her house and me at my place on another to get two.games.

So am I able to purchase 5 tickets to the one game? 

3 hours ago, habs#4,9,10,33 said:

So am I able to purchase 5 tickets to the one game? 

It was a 4 ticket limit in the past but given that they lost their sell put streak last year im not sure if.they will enforce that.

So with this being a very costly family trip with the purchase of 10 tickets with the two games (lol) 

can some of you advise on 1or2 sections I can focus on for good value? Good value as in affordable  with decent seats for a good, Pleasurable experience of the game.

and also... 

I’m looking at two options for the trip. 

1)  October 24/26.. SAN José and leafs Saturday night! 

2) January 2/4.. Tampa bay and Pittsburgh Saturday night. Crosby and chucky 

there both good options on being a first experience but also a difficult one to choose..

help me out here fellows on which one would you  choose..? 

3 hours ago, tomh009 said:

At least in Toronto, a Leafs-Habs game will always be one of the most expensive tickets.

It will also be one of the first to sell out.

Youll need to get lucky and be one of the first granted access from the virtual waiting room

• Like 1

8 hours ago, habs#4,9,10,33 said:

So with this being a very costly family trip with the purchase of 10 tickets with the two games (lol) 

can some of you advise on 1or2 sections I can focus on for good value? Good value as in affordable  with decent seats for a good, Pleasurable experience of the game.

and also... 

I’m looking at two options for the trip. 

1)  October 24/26.. SAN José and leafs Saturday night! 

2) January 2/4.. Tampa bay and Pittsburgh Saturday night. Crosby and chucky 

there both good options on being a first experience but also a difficult one to choose..

help me out here fellows on which one would you  choose..? 

I sat in aa white once year.  It was good value.  You could see the whole game.  I only go to one or two games a year so I like premium seats as a rule. 

• Like 1

I've sat all over the rink and there isn't really a bad view in the place. The only thing I didn't like sitting near the very top in the back was that the sound didn't travel very well up there from the game and the fans. 

If you don't get your tickets directly from the site you'll be paying market value on the reselling sites, and based on the games you are deciding between, the prices will be inflated. Saturday nights are always more expensive and the teams you mentioned would be as well. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Upcoming on-sale dates for the 2019-20 Season

• 4 Pre-season individual games : Saturday, August 31 at 9:00 a.m.
  • 41 Regular season games : Saturday, September 7 at 10:00 a.m.

Ticket on sale on www.canadiens.com/tickets

Limit of 8 tickets per person

From the Canadiens website

• Upvote 2