Oct. 3, Habs vs Hurricanes, 7 PM

dlbalr

28 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

I do wish the Canadian teams would relax (if not completely remove) their blackout policies.

That is an NHL policy as far as I know.  That said, the teams can agree to share their TV territory like Montreal and Ottawa do but I think that's the only arrangement like that.

7 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

So what happened on that first goal (of the season)? Did someone see that? It looks like Wallmark tapped in his own rebound, but was he all alone in front of the net?

Kulak was slow to react and failed to box him out or tie his stick up.

31 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

I do wish the Canadian teams would relax (if not completely remove) their blackout policies.

It's all about owners protecting their local market share, and maximizing local market TV rights values.

Just now, dlbalr said:

That period had it all.  And that fourth line - speed, speed, and...Thompson (who at least kept up enough to pass the puck).

Made a great to play to get up after he was tripped and take the puck in stride.

Drouin is really engaged tonight, love it.  Is Chiarot the type of player that you only notice when something goes wrong?