Oct. 3, Habs vs Hurricanes, 7 PM

dlbalr

A point against a tough team on the road is a pretty good result.  Still, can't help but be a little mad that a stupid too many men penalty is what allowed Carolina to tie it.

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 9:49 PM, Helmethead said:

Game day baby!!

Hope springs eternal.

Can't believe I've been on this site since 2005..

I just checked as I thought I joined in 2005 as well but I actually have been on here since 2004! Wow! 15 years! I should have more posts :1gohabs:

I’ve been here since we signed Kovalev. I was searching for news on it and stumbled on this site. 

A week has never gone by that I haven’t read everything i can here!

Joined 2011 and for worse or better at rate of..alot of posts/yr.

Poor Leafs will be playing 3rd game in 4th night vs the Habs, doubt will matter much but cant hurt Habs chances.

24 minutes ago, DON said:

Joined 2011 and for worse or better at rate of..alot of posts/yr.

Poor Leafs will be playing 3rd game in 4th night vs the Habs, doubt will matter much but cant hurt Habs chances.

Starting the year on that schedule... They'll be sore as shit. 

6 hours ago, BCHabnut said:

I used to follow ESPN boards in the early 2000s. It was very good. Then it was dead.  I asked where everyone went and they said this site.  Joined in 2005.

For those that don't know the history of the site, a lot of the preliminary organizing/brainstorming stuff was done on there as it was many of the posters there who were the original writers on the site and the first set of posters here.

On the off-day between Montreal’s loss in Carolina and win in Toronto, head coach Claude Julien showed Jonathan Drouin the shift that led to the 2-2 tying goal against the Hurricanes:

Julien wasn’t just talking about the rush up ice; he was thrilled with the winger’s puck recovery after the Canadiens lost it in the offensive zone.

“If you play like that,” he told Drouin, “there will be no problems.”

• Upvote 1