Oct. 15, Tampa Bay vs Montreal, 7 PM

dlbalr

3 minutes ago, Habber31 said:

Should I keep chirpin' Kulak or is your finger getting tired?

Isolating a mistake and then making general statements about a player's defensive ability is sure to get tough a response.  Kulak has been the third best defenseman in Montreal for a year. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Habber31 said:

Should I keep chirpin' Kulak or is your finger getting tired?

I've said it before... anyone who cries about being downvoted is getting an instant downvote for the post crying about it. 

They mean nothing, so suck it up sunshine and quit whining.   Everytime you whine, you just encourage more. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Commandant said:

I've said it before... anyone who cries about being downvoted is getting an instant downvote for the post crying about it. 

They mean nothing, so suck it up sunshine and quit whining.   Everytime you whine, you just encourage more. 

When you get down voted every other post for an opinion, something is going to be said.

Bro, careful about chirps, you're the biggest nerd going

• Upvote 1

Another couple of quality shots by Petry on the powerplay.  The man is on fire tonight!  His teammates should be inspired to play better.

1 minute ago, Habber31 said:

Put it on your wall. Maybe it will give you some inspiration

Ya Commandant, get inspired to stop being informed on hockey players! Comm looks at advanced stats? Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd!

• Upvote 1

Just now, sbhatt said:

My in-depth and highly technical analysis of the first two periods of this game:  their guys shoot better than our guys.

Yes, and my highly-advanced GAA stat shows that they have scored more goals. There might be a relationship between these two?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

My in-depth and highly technical analysis of the first two periods of this game:  their guys shoot better than our guys.

1 minute ago, tomh009 said:

Yes, and my highly-advanced GAA stat shows that they have scored more goals. There might be a relationship between these two?

Analysis? Advanced? This is a forum of NEEEEEEEEEEEERDS!

We're obviously losing because of Kulak.

• Upvote 1