Oct. 15, Tampa Bay vs Montreal, 7 PM

dlbalr

2 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

CJ showing his chops by giving Suzuki the opportunity to right a wrong.  He got quite a bit of ice time.

I still think he would benefit from some time in Laval with Bouchard. And I do expect he'll get that.

they have to have more than 4 scoring chances, they had 3 breakaways

All there chances happen in high scoring zones, habs flip it towards the net from the blue line. 

Suzuki was ok, not sure what the complaints are, thought he played ok, needs to shoot more 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, habscout said:

Another couple of quality shots by Petry on the powerplay.  The man is on fire tonight!  His teammates should be inspired to play better.

Petry is establishing himself as the teams number one D.

Weber has been struggling for a bit, his last great game against Toronto.

18 minutes ago, Scott462 said:

They seem to have great third periods.

Lets see if they can turn this sucker around.

They are looking good, but looking good is not good enough to put the puck in the net.

it hurts me see them work so hard and not even look like they getting shoots on net. But I still hope they will score at least 1 more then a second :)

3 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

We lack that pure sniper that makes the difference in a game like that.  Cole Caufield can't get here soon enough.

I found myself reminiscing about “Casperetty” this game. I know you didn’t like him, but it’s funny you bring it up because I had the same thought. 33 shots but no pure sniper with a heavy wrister. Caufield is a good call for the future.