Nov. 23, Rangers vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

After a trio of disappointing losses to non-playoff opponents, the Habs look to get back on track as they face the Rangers.

NY-Rangers.jpg

Kreider - Chytil - Panarin

Fast - Howden - Buchnevich

Lemieux - Strome - Kakko

Gettinger - McKegg - Smith

Skjei - Trouba

Hajek - DeAngelo

Lindgren - Fox

Georgiev

Montreal.jpg

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Lehkonen - Domi - Suzuki
Hudon - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Cousins - Thompson - Weal

Chiarot - Weber
Mete - Petry
Reilly - Fleury

Price

Puck drop is at 7:00 PM on City TV, Sportsnet East, TVA Sports, MSG 2, and the NHL Network.

• Upvote 1

I am hoping for a strong game for Hudon. Last year I was hoping he would get a chance with but didn't really deserve it

this time he has earned that chance.

I am also happy to see Reilly back

58 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I am hoping for a strong game for Hudon. Last year I was hoping he would get a chance with but didn't really deserve it

this time he has earned that chance.

I am also happy to see Reilly back

When has Hudon  Have a  strong game as a hab?I think its safe to say his a bust and life time AHLer. Its time to cut the cord with him.

27 minutes ago, Habsfan89 said:

When has Hudon  Have a  strong game as a hab?I think its safe to say his a bust and life time AHLer. Its time to cut the cord with him.

The guy had a strong rookie season in 2017-18 with 10 goals and 30 points in 72 games. 

He obviously didn't bring that last season, but would it be possible to getting back to being a productive 3rd liner? Its possible. 

He was drafted in 2012. So in 7 years he hasn't been able to crack the line when we needed centers, he hasn't been able to crack the line up when we needed winger's. 

The only reason Bergevin changed his mind about him and brought him back this year was because he lost out on Aho and Duchene. Other wise he wouldn't even be on this team.

You can use stats all you want but, use your eyes once in awhile. Their is a reason management keeps over looking him.

1 hour ago, Habsfan89 said:

He was drafted in 2012. So in 7 years he hasn't been able to crack the line when we needed centers, he hasn't been able to crack the line up when we needed winger's. 

The only reason Bergevin changed his mind about him and brought him back this year was because he lost out on Aho and Duchene. Other wise he wouldn't even be on this team.

You can use stats all you want but, use your eyes once in awhile. Their is a reason management keeps over looking him.

He was a 5th round pick... not a top guy... so taking 5 years to even be an nhl rookie... is not unusual.  This is normal development for a project player.

Hell for a fifth round pick the fact hes already played 100 nhl games and scored nearly 40 points already means he wasnt a bust as you claimed.

The fact hes made it this far is already more than should have been expected.

So yeah i still think he has time to be a bottom six NHLer.

There are guys in the league who dont even play their first game.until they are older than hudon already is.  

No one is saying he can be a superstar, cause he cant.  But he can carve out an nhl career imo

1 hour ago, Habsfan89 said:

Duchene signed on July 1st.  Aho was matched a few days later.  Hudon was qualified back in June.  The fact that Duchene and Aho aren't Habs isn't the reason that Hudon is still in the organization.  (Honestly, I think he was qualified to be traded and even in that situation, that had nothing to do with what happened or didn't happen with Aho/Duchene.)

2 minutes ago, Habber31 said:

Krieder is such a dirt bag. Tatar gets a head shot and no one does anything. So soft man, especially with Weber and Chiarot out there. Joke 

Shouldn't have parted with Deslauriers...he was fine for 4th line.

I should add...it's not just about the big Tatar hit.  I'd like to see Kreider run at, hacked at, and having to answer the bell every time he plays MTL until he retires.  I'm still not over him taking Price out, and never will be.