Nov. 23, Rangers vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

15 hours ago, Scott462 said:

Kinda sucks to have to point this out again because he’s playing so well offensively but once again Suzuki was the cause for 2 goals against.

The team has clearly made the decision to live with the mistakes and play the youngsters which is good but it’s costing the team games as well.

Hopefully they show up for Boston on Tuesday, for whatever reason they play good teams well and blow it up against the weaker teams.

Same for the D, Reilly and Fleury were out of position on a couple of those goals too, chasing the puck

15 minutes ago, JoeLassister said:

Entertained the idea of ditching the Habs as my favorite team after this game.

It'a like being a parent of a teenager, you love them and keep committed to them, but some days it is challenging

8 hours ago, alfredoh2009 said:

It'a like being a parent of a teenager, you love them and keep committed to them, but some days it is challenging

I liken it more to that last straw moment you used to see in the grocery store years ago, when a mom would finally just snap and whup their kid's a** right there in the middle of the aisle for acting the fool one time too many.  I feel like CJ needs to give this team that a** whupping.

1 hour ago, sbhatt said:

I liken it more to that last straw moment you used to see in the grocery store years ago, when a mom would finally just snap and whup their kid's a** right there in the middle of the aisle for acting the fool one time too many.  I feel like CJ needs to give this team that a** whupping.

Julien deserves some of that whupping himself, too. Some of the issues are down to coaching.