Can we get Gagné?

habsfan_69

Originally posted by habsfan_69

I say throw dags in to sweeten the deal u know how bobby clark loves big guys!! but i would love seeing simone in MTL

Why does everyone throw in Dags? What did he ever do wrong? He signed as a free agent so it cost them nothing, and for cheap, then he only was dressed for 50 games and he got 27 points. He is 6'5" bigger than any plaer on the team. There is nothing wrong with him, at worst he is a depth player that can average 0.54 points a game, that is pretty good.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps because he's an arrogant guy? :P

Honestly, he might be a cheap depth player but nothing else. If you've someone like him on one of the offencive lines throughout the whole season, you can say good-bye to Lord Stanley.

We'll see a hard battle for the remaining winger position on the 2nd and I doubt that Dags will get it this time.

I think we should see where we are, leave some cap room for injury replacements, interesting trade speculation and some good old gossip in our community. Gagne is good but where does he squeeze in when it is time to see if the young guys will shine. Remember Mr. Ryder and his youthfull influence on the team really helped us to the playoffs. I have not cheered for someone like Ryder since my favorite speedy winger Guy Lafluer. Also, there will be fire sales once cap room is exceeded by the usual spenders next year.