Breaking News: Leafs sign top winger (okay, not really)

puck7x

Toronto fans can breathe a sigh of relief as it appears the Leafs do know the free agent market is open.

That is hillarious.

You have no idea how much fun I am having making fun of leaf fans right now. (I live so close to Toronro and they are everywhere).

The rumours, the frustration of seeing all the rumours sign with other teams.

I love it :clap:

check out hockeytraderumours.com. They posted Tie Dumby singing with the Leafs like they just got Crosby. That's why TO will never win the cup!

[Edited on 2005/8/5 by KidRock]

Originally posted by jl.roberts

Leafs second line :  

Wade Belak - Chad Kilger - Tie Domi.

Second line? Right now, Kilger is the best LW they have, he'll be playing with Sundin and O'Neill, lol :lol:

And if O'Neil goes down, Tucker is their next best RW.

You have no idea how much fun I am having making fun of leaf fans right now.

lol, tell me about it. Every single big name signing is like putting a dagger through every fans heart. I'm absolutely loving this, i can't wait until we play them because for the first time in a while we have a much better team.

There excuse for not signing anyone is that there waiting for next year's free agents...namely Lecavalier....I DON"T THINK SO TORONTO!! They fail to mention that they have NO cap room.

Originally posted by Quebecois

i can't wait until we play them because for the first time in a while we have a much better team.

Dang you're right! With the emergence of Ryder (second in Calder voting) and Ribeiro and now signing Kovalev, compared with thir anemic performance in the UFA market, I guess most analysts would say we are better on paper than the Leafs for the first time in a long time.

Somebody please point a webcam at your tv the first time we play the Leafs, I need to watch the day of judgement!

Domi is grossly overpaid. Name me another player in his category is getting that kinda money?

He doesn't fight, he scores 7 goals a year, he cant play D, so what does he do?

He belongs in Toronto, only their weak hockey minds could understand a knuckle-dragger like him.

I heard he stompted out of an interview on a local talk show because things didn't go his way. Man he is a friggin baby.

Let's not forget they might sign Lindros....the babies are coming home...Domi (Dumby), Tucker, McCabe (I'll never play with a salary cap) and maybe Lindros. WOW1 Break out the diapers