December 5th Avs vs Habs

JoeLassister

31 minutes ago, sim.on said:

Night after night Gallagher brings the same high intensity battle level.

He has got to be my favorite player on the team.

Gallagher, Danault, Lehkonen, Armia all exhibit that commitment. And it shows in the advanced stats.

At the end of a winning streak, a team often wins one or two they should lose before things turn to crap. 

At the end of a losing streak, a team often loses one or two they should win before things turn around.  

Lets hope the second is what we've seen in the Boston game and tonight. 

• Upvote 1

Why should i find a new team, 

Pointing out they are terrible, when in fact they are terrible, worst streak in a LONG time

MB 8 years into a 5 year plan and will miss the playoffs 4 out of the last 5 years

I have higher expectations 

4 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

I didn't have a chance to watch the game but Leskinen's stats look much better than Olofsson's did. Does that match what you guys saw on tonight?

Yeah, he was definitely better than olofsson

• Upvote 1

Primeau played well, reminded me a bit on how I felt when Condon started and we were rooting for him to do well. Specially when he played the game in Boston.

I watched the game, and I do not remember Leskinen sticking out, which I guess may be positive.

I liked how the team played in the second half of the game, Suzuki is such a joy to watch. Gallagher is just amazing and Domi kept his cool and played a good game

Hes definitely a better skater then Oloff

-Gallagher is such a force...  relentless 

-Chiarot looked damn good again tonight.

-Petry is coming around after the worst stretch of his last 2 seasons

- suzuki continues to look like a 5 year vet

- KK ... what a shame, hopefully he is back in short order

- will Lehkonan ever be able to score?

- disappointing Primeau was out goaltended by a fellow rookie in his debut. He looked shaky in the 1st but was able to settle down at least.

39 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Yes, I would go with either Vejdemo or Belzile. They are more ready, I think, and Poehling needs the time in Laval.

agreed 👍

I know a lot of people like Petry on here, and I hate to trash one player , but Petry has been absolute trash... His gap control is atrocious. 

This is the real Petry from 2 years ago. His hockey IQ is in the basement. Everytime he's on the ice, the other team buries. Then he pouts his way back to the bench.. - 14, in the last 9 games; Garbage. 

25 minutes ago, Habber31 said:

I know a lot of people like Petry on here, and I hate to trash one player , but Petry has been absolute trash... His gap control is atrocious. 

This is the real Petry from 2 years ago. His hockey IQ is in the basement. Everytime he's on the ice, the other team buries. Then he pouts his way back to the bench.. - 14, in the last 9 games; Garbage. 

I proposed trading him when he had higher value to get the equivalent high value in LD

Now it is not an option anymore