SENATORS @ CANADIENS, DEC 11, 19:30 ET

illWill

1 minute ago, Trizzak said:

That was really frustrating to watch, and I am so relieved they escaped it with 2 points. 

I had to bust a Wooo after that one for sure lolll

It feels good to win in overtime.

Last time? October 31st. 5-4 against Vegas. As was pointed out earlier in the thread, that’s also the only other time our backup goalie had won this year, prior to tonight.

• Like 1

For all the "what the heck are you doin" play from Domi early in this thing, that was one hell of a play to help his team get the W.

the good ones always find a way, even on a seemingly off night.

28 minutes ago, Link67 said:

For all the "what the heck are you doin" play from Domi early in this thing, that was one hell of a play to help his team get the W.

the good ones always find a way, even on a seemingly off night.

Domi had two great primary assists on two very important goals, and had one of his worst games of the season. It happens. 

16 hours ago, dlbalr said:

When the other forward options are Lehkonen, Thompson, and two recent call-ups from the minors that have had minimal practice time with the team, his placement is a little more justifiable.  His overall PP numbers with the Habs aren't half bad either.

4 minutes ago, IN THE HEARTS OF MEN said:

Maybe not on the point on the PP but his passing ability is definitely underrated in the NHL

It’s true that because of injuries there not many other options but I don’t think his playmaking abilities are all that good or his shot for that matter.

2 hours ago, Scott462 said:

It’s true that because of injuries there not many other options but I don’t think his playmaking abilities are all that good or his shot for that matter.

These are 2018-2019 stats

I said his passing abilities were underrated. And judging by these stats⬇️ I wasnt wrong...

20191212_134116.jpg

20191212_134028.jpg

20191212_134151.jpg

52 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

KK better take a leap in his development soon...that decision doesn't look very good right now.

To be fair, many people said at the time that Tkachuk was going to be the better player in the short-term.  It's the longer-term value that the Habs were going after with that pick.

55 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

KK better take a leap in his development soon...that decision doesn't look very good right now.

KK 22gms 5pts

Mete 26gms 8pts

KK however doesnt turn 20 till next July.

Just really hope and do expect that this injury doesnt affect him long term

11 hours ago, DON said:

KK 22gms 5pts

Mete 26gms 8pts

KK however doesnt turn 20 till next July.

Just really hope and do expect that this injury doesnt affect him long term

I don't know why Kotkaniemi went home to train with his Dad. He should have stayed in Montreal, and set up a professional routine.

Yes, he put weight on, but he's slow this year. There needs to be balance in gains and losses.