Any good online games?

puck7x

• 1 month later...

Found a link to this game on another board , its really addictive...

http://www.tsn.ca/castrol/game.html

My top score : 40 (Edit : Just got a 57)

Hint : In the 3rd period of the game shoot for the goalies head , you'll knock him out and get some free shots on the uncovered parts of the net.

[Edited on 2003/6/29 by puck7x]

So what does everyone play when they are bored online?  

well, my little sister got SIM for his birthday gift. Believe it or not I played a whole week at it. It's like living a complete life on a computer simulation program. very realistic and addictive. Hopefully I could stop and live a more "real" life hehe

beside that, i like a lot to play at Counter-Strike online. my nickname is "MARA" (not Paul lol, in greek or hebrew it means suffering or something like that hehe)

My top score : 40 (Edit : Just got a 57)  

I just started playing today, and my top score is a 50. I'll catch you one day puck! :) (If I bother to go back and try again :D )

If you haven't tried this game yet, I recommend that you do so, it's quite simple, yet fun.

Edit: Just got a 60 as my top score.

[Edited on 2003/7/5 by dlbalr]

Edit: Just got a 60 as my top score.

60? Wow congrats , pretty good...

When I got my 57 I had one hell of a game , I had a near perfect 1st period , a perfect 2nd period and a decent 3rd...

The game is pretty addictive... ... Great now I have to try and beat 60 :mad: :D

CS was good before all the hackers started playing.

I play Age of Mythology (3rd in Age of Empires Series) a lot, and it's a good game.

Apart from normal units like archers and knights, they have heroes and myth units. Myth units kick major ass against human units, and heroes do that to myth units.

It's a good game. They have a demo version at:

http://www.ensemblestudios.com/aom/index.asp

Under 'Downloads'

:clap:

When I got my 57 I had one hell of a game , I had a near perfect 1st period , a perfect 2nd period and a decent 3rd...

I had a perfect 1st, an almost perfect second, and scored 10 goals on the goalie, I doubt I can do much better than that.

Holy crap! I just got a 61... I am the king again :king:

Perfect 1st round , only missed one in the 2nd round (2nd to last shot... argh) and 12 points in the 3rd round.

WOOOOO

I was waiting for you to beat 60 before I posted my next high score, 63. Perfect 1st, perfect 2nd, and I got 14 points in the 3rd (yes I scored on the goalie without hitting his head first).

So, I once again am the king! :king:

• 2 months later...

When I'm bored, I go to this miniature golf game and play a few rounds.

I also play online poker (play money tables only, so far -- I am reluctant to use the real money tables) on the websites PartyPoker.com and PokerStars.com, playing No limit Hold-'em Poker.

EDIT 1: I only play that game I mentioned.

[Edited on 9/20/2003 by ViolentR]