Selanne and Kariya to Colorado !!

dlbalr

heh... this is scary...

Hejduk - Forsberg - Tanguey

Kariya - Sakic - Selänne

now they only need a good goalie... Hasek signs with Detroit... trades Joseph to Colorado... Colorado wins the cup.

oooh forgot... they need 1 or 2 Dmen as well... skrastings isnt exactly replacing De Vries and Marchment.

<i>oooh forgot... they need 1 or 2 Dmen as well... skrastings isnt exactly replacing De Vries and Marchment.

</i>

Well, it's not as though Foote, Blake, Skoula, and Morris are terrible D either. Skrastins as a 5th/6th ain't too bad.

Sheesh, Reinprecht, Battaglia, Hinote on the third line there, now. The Avs are gonna be tough.

Wow.. Lacroix is unbelivable again !! That's funny and amazing in the same time. Selanne and Kariya were in need of a center with Anaheim.. now they have the 2 best in the world :)

And finally some good wingers for Sakic .. i'm not saying reinprecht is not good..but come on hehe

well, i got Selanne to Colorado right in my prediction UFA Pool.http://www.habsworld.net/forum/viewthread.php?tid=270

I thought Lacroix would add another winger, like Robitaille, but Kariya! Wow.. still don't believe it

This is huge news , I was in shock when I heard it... Damn those Avs , life is not fair!!!

Interesting though that Kariya took 1.2 million for one year ... But if you think about it it makes sense , taking 1.2 million means that he is below the league average , meaning that next year he will become a UFA again (number of years played / below league average rule) ...

So he gets a chance to play with a superstar team and possibly win a cup , and then cash in during the summer...

Sick sick team... They just need a goalie now

It looks like everyone will be picking up colorado players early in hockey pool next year hehe.... They remind me of the old penguins with all the firepower.

If the rags can get Jagr & fedorov then it could be a NYR vs COL ....2003-2004 final..

maybe we can suprise them all with our hidden gem's on the farm! we can only hope

is there any chance...any chance at all that Roy (after these signings ) would say ..." what the hell.....one more year"

that would be awesome.....maybe Roy is thinking it but it would be a public relations nightmare to give up the retirement

how would it be awesome? The stanley cup would be decided before training camp even started. NHL is becoming a joke with all these teams that keep getting richer and richer and signing more and more superstars. I can't wait till the strike.

Originally posted by Quebecois

how would it be awesome?  

that's easy enough to answer......while I have dearly loved the Habs my entire life, I realize that they can't win every year.....I still hope and pray every year that " this is the year"

however, if the Habs cannot be the winner, well, then I have backup favourites to cheer for....

in order....HABS ALWAYS........if not....then Go Leafs!!....if not....then Go Patrick (hence Go Avs) and then....Go Any Team That Has Lindros!!!

contrary to popular belief...I am not a die-hard Sharks fan.....