If you weren't a Habs fan...

TheAussiePosse

...which team would you go for?

Alternatively, if you were a bandwagon fan (Habs fans aren't of course, this is just hypothetical), which team would you like to cheer for this year?

Me, I've always liked the Pens (Mario!), and this year, whoa, lineup from hell.

But :ghg: of course!

Ottawa.

They're a small market team that that has done the best they could with limited resources. They're sort of like the Oilers of the 80's (but not near that much).

They've done mistakes but, hey, who hasn't. They've made lots of good decisions, lots of good picks, lots of good trades, etc. They've got great talent, it's just a matter of putting it all together.

Go Sens! (if I wasn't a Canadiens fan).

:ghg::ghg::ghg:

[Edited on 2005/8/21 by shortcat1]

Devils. I got used to cheering for them when I predicted them to win the cup a couple years ago. Thankfully they did so I wasnèt wasting my time.

Thrashers. The potential in Atlantas roster was always apparent. Ive been waiting for the year when they would explode. Last years acquisitions of Kozlov and Savard were huge. Now that they have Holik, they mean business.

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Thrashers. The potential in Atlantas roster was always apparent. Ive been waiting for the year when they would explode. Last years acquisitions of Kozlov and Savard were huge. Now that they have Holik, they mean business.

You might be even happier... they're making an offer to Peter Bondra. If that clicks and Bondra plays like Bondra can play... watch out!

Yep:king:if they get him they'll be sick. But it would put Montreal's play-off hopes in jeopardy so I'm not sure. It's gonna be 5 teams fighting for three spots.

Well I'd like to cheer for Nashville.

I'm gonna hop aboard the TooToo train!

It's too bad he doesn't make a bigger impact, he was great here in Halifax during the World Jrs.

Id go with the Flames too, mainly for Iginla and Regher,....but i like Patrick Marleau and Nabokov with the Sharks too.

Go Habs!

I would go by my next two favorite teams. My lists looks something like this...

1.Montreal

2.Vancouver

3.Ottawa

4.Edmonton (there my fourth because of the additions of Peca,Pronger)

5.La Kings...YAY HWL HWL HWL

i'd go in this order

Chicago - love the city

Columbus - wife from Ohio

Carolina - HWL!!!

basically any team starting with a 'C' - but not Colorado - all i see when i see the Avs is the Nordiques - and cheering for them was worse than the Maples!