Lazy Last Minute GDT: Habs at Bruins

Commandant

4 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Now that our PP is sh!te, it's nice to see that the PK is working much better! 🙄

What's so confusing is the teams PP on the road was 2nd best in the league recently. But at home they are last.

They can't seem to get a stretch of games where both are performing well.

Bergerons line is out again against Domis.  It says something when the Boston coach does not line match against a rookie center like Suzuki.

23 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Drouin's worst shift ever? Boston up 1 - 0.

I understand that there may be some rust as he works his way back.  But anyone with half a brain knew that was a terrible pass to try to make and then make the wrong read defensively (while being too slow) just made it worse.  The head shouldn't be rusty but apparently it is.

15 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Habs finally showed up to the game, but in the offensive end they are about as threatening as a box of newborn kittens.

I beg to disagree. Kittens have teeth. Sharp teeth!

Another Pasternak goal due to a terrible giveaway by Perry. But the Habs get on the board. I think Suzuki may get the goal.

6 minutes ago, Habsfan89 said:

So that's what a true sniper looks like..... Wish we had one or two of those on our team.

Kovalchuk = Sniper 

💯 

Lock him up 🔐🔴🔵

Those were wide open nets, don't need a sniper to do that. Now getting habs offense to make a play to get a player a wide open net is another story entirely. 

Splitting up Drouin and Domi is a must, both passers first who turnover the puck and dont play defense

10 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Petry has done more for the Bruins this game than he has for the Habs.

It's looking like he's gone back into bad Petry mode as he's been known to do here and there.  His game against Arizona wasn't great either.

He may not be the same player he was during his prime but he is still the definition of a sniper. 

There are articles all the way up to February 3rd, 2020 that use terminology such as “the Russian sniper” to describe him. 

PS: I’m requesting that Kovalchuk show up in the remaining moments of this game.