Training Camp

Psycing

I can't wait for training camp.

It will finally give us an idea of which young guys actually have a shot at making the roster this season.

I wanted to know if HabsWorld will be covering it as they've done in the past. I've always enjoyed all the info that came out of it.

(Sorry if this question has already been answered somewhere)

Also, where will the Habs be holding their camp this year? Here in Montreal or?

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm looking forward with eagerness each development towards the team's first game. :hlogo:

As my mood says, "I'm enjoying this a lot." In fact really a lot!!!!! :D

:ghg:

[Edited on 2005/8/25 by shortcat1]

It'd be sweet if they did high altitude camp (I know not this year) but in the coming years. When they had it at Vail a few years ago, I went and snapped some pictures, met most of the players. Being out of the spotlight of Montreal had a lot of the players really relaxed. I think puck even saw me on TV while RDS (or TSN) was interviewing new draft pick Mike Komisarek.

hey if anyone knows where and when the public/media can go see the Habs training camp please let us know -- I will be in Montreal from Aug 30-Sep 6, and I'd love to check it out as it will probably be my only chance to see the habs live this season..

If it's in Montreal we should all go... lol. Call ourselves the HW Press... Maybe get some interviews ;).

lol. Anywayz, any info on this situation would be much appreciated.