Opening Night

The-Habby2919

Hey, with all of the changes that have been made to the rosters since April 2004.... What do you think the outcome of the Habs and Bruins will be on opening night. Im thinking the same as that playoff series, but was just wondering what everyones opinion is on this.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Opening night is going to be very strange this year. I mean almost all the teams are very different than they were last time there was hockey - including the bruins.

I hope we start out huge. Kovy with a hat trick, Koivu 5 assists, Raycroft pulled in the first period.

Hey, hey, hey, goodbye.

That would be nice.... but a nice close, exciting game with The Habs pulling ahead in the closing minutes would be nice too. Like that home game against the Leafs back in March(i think) 2004 where they came back scoring two late in the game to win by 1 :)

Originally posted by The-Habby2919

That would be nice.... but a nice close, exciting game with The Habs pulling ahead in the closing minutes would be nice too.  Like that home game against the Leafs back in March(i think) 2004 where they came back scoring two late in the game to win by 1 :)

I remember that game, I was watching the game with a leaf fan (forgive me) and began to sing to Montreal goal song. That olay song :hlogo:

Originally posted by TheBigRedC

That would be nice.... but a nice close, exciting game with The Habs pulling ahead in the closing minutes would be nice too.  Like that home game against the Leafs back in March(i think) 2004 where they came back scoring two late in the game to win by 1 :)

I remember that game, I was watching the game with a leaf fan (forgive me) and began to sing to Montreal goal song. That olay song :hlogo:

I have a leaf fan friend. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

It just hurts when the Habs don't win the season series against them.

Habs 5, Boston 2

Goals by Kovalev, Koivu, Souray, Mickey Ribs and a young guy...let's go with Hossa.

Markhov 2 assists, Theo 30 saves

Mark my words - it will be so.

Originally posted by Prime Minister Koivu

Hey, hey, hey, goodbye.

Hey, PMK, You forgot the 'Na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na'!! ;)

Whatever the score will be (for Montreal's win, of course), it'll just be great to watch! :clap: :clap:

:ghg: :ghg:

Originally posted by TheBigRedC

My dad and cousin(both habs fans) and my uncle and their friend(both leaf fans) were at that game. Dad said it was the most exciting game that he saw live.... i know that i was excited being the only habs fan in the house laughing at my mom, sister, and friends everytime the Habs scored!!!

Dad said it was the most exciting game that he saw live....

You say 'dad' as if he's all of our dads..:)

Anyway the Goal Song is like Johnny Depp rocks here. Everybody knows it!!:devil: In my caf you can start singing it and everybody in the room will join in. It's sick.

And it's just so good. I have it on my cpu and used to listen to it all the time. It's just so exhilarating so it's perfect for a goalsong. I sing it whenever we score. The Flyers have a good theme too. But I can't remember how it goes...:?-