HW Soccer Fanatics

bombTHEice

We will kick their asses at the home game. The Ref screwed us at White Hart lane, time for payback!

That was one of the worst reffing jobs I've seen in a while.

You mean the Spurs home game, or the game today? Which was an amazing game btw. Fun to watch

The game at White Hart Lane.

I've only seen parts of yesterday's game. I have to admit I feel bad for your GK: a similar thing happened to Paul Robinson (who then guarded the net for Tottenham) in a game with the English national team a couple years ago, and it damn near ruined his career (cause the British press never let him forget about it and move on, they were always bringing it up).

Yeah well our goalie is ok, he laughed about it. He couldnt help it, the ball bounced just in front of him.

He's our second goalie, made us champion last year and went to the WorldCup as 3rd goalie, he's 40 and almost finished. Last night game had nothing at stake so to honour him he could play that game. He never played CL before. HE made some great saves afterwards

He did, he definitely made up for that. And I mean, sure, maybe if he hadn't tried to kick the ball all the way to China, he may have had time to stop the ball first and then clear it, but that's the kind of thing that happens every now and then and I'm honestly glad he isn't taking it so hard.

Good luck in the Europa League Dutchie. I hope you guys do well. :clap:

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Euro draw just finished

Group A:

Poland

Greece

Russia

Czech Republic

Group B:

Netherlands

Denmark

Germany

Portugal

Group C:

Spain

Italy

Ireland

Croatia

Group D:

Ukraine

Sweden

France

England

And as always: HUP HOLLAND HUP

Its called Calcio.

Funny commentator the other night... Group B is the group of death, and Group C is the group of debt.

Originated from England, were it was called Football, not Calcio, as that is the Italian name

Originated from England, were it was called Football, not Calcio, as that is the Italian name

The point was it has many different names in many different lands.... why one would be better than the other, I don't know.

What the sport is called all depends on perspective.

• 5 years later...

Screw Anthony Precourt! Intentionally made poor decisions to hurt the fan base so he could use it as an excuse to move the team. Also disappointed in the Hunt family who let him have an out clause in his agreement to keep the team in Columbus, something he obviously never intended to do. Absolute joke to blame poor attendance and then move the team to Texas, which already has two MLS teams. One team draws worse than Columbus and the other not significantly better. Yeah, that makes sense.

• 1 year later...

Any other Liverpool fans around here ?   What a comeback !!!  Down 0-3 against Barca,  with Messi and Suarez both playing the 2nd legs while Salah and Firmino were not.  Incredible 4-0 win !!! 

On 5/8/2019 at 8:27 AM, JoeLassister said:

Any other Liverpool fans around here ?   What a comeback !!!  Down 0-3 against Barca,  with Messi and Suarez both playing the 2nd legs while Salah and Firmino were not.  Incredible 4-0 win !!! 

Nope, but I'm a Spurs fan, and the next day they were like... Down 3 goals?  Hold my beer.

49 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Nope, but I'm a Spurs fan, and the next day they were like... Down 3 goals?  Hold my beer.

Both  semis were amazing.   The table is set for June 1st !!!  Good luck.

• Upvote 1