HW Soccer Fanatics

bombTHEice

AC Milan will be considered as the Away team for the final, but the chose to wear their white kit wich allows Liverpool to wear their favorite red kit. Also Liverpool fc said they only got 17 000 tickets out of 63 000 for the game. The fans who attended all 7 UEFA games will be sure to get tickets, the others will have to pay &$$?/* expensive ones on Ebay or something...

Also Liverpool fc said they only got 17 000 tickets out of 63 000 for the game.
How many did Milan get?

You said Liverpool only got 17,000 tickets. How many tickets did Milan get?

Ah. Gotcha.

Huge win for Fulham today against Liverpool. It was Fulham's second league win in the year 2007. They had a 10-game winless streak going into this game.

And West Ham beat Bolton after a monster effort by Tevez. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I think West Ham is going to make it and I think Wigan will be relegated.

Ah. Gotcha.

Huge win for Fulham today against Liverpool. It was Fulham's second league win in the year 2007. They had a 10-game winless streak going into this game.

And West Ham beat Bolton after a monster effort by Tevez. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I think West Ham is going to make it and I think Wigan will be relegated.

yeah but it was Liverpool's B team... but good for Fulham.

Ah. Gotcha.

YIHAAAA!!

I heared the good news today during a music festival, i made a little celebration dance. GOOOO HAMMERS!!!

I sure hope they make it! (the past few weeks they play soooo goood)

yeah but it was Liverpool's B team... but good for Fulham.

Yes, it definitely would have been a lot tougher for Fulham to beat Liverpool if they had fielded the same team as in the CL semifinal.

West Ham have won 6 or their last 8 games. Very impressive, especially considering the pressure they have been under lately.

When Man United won against Man City yesterday Darius Vassell missed a PK for City. It was City's last home game of the season, and they only managed 10 goals in 19 games at City of Manchester Stadium, a new record in England. Not exactly something to be proud of. It's a shame because I do think that Stuart Pearce has potantial as a coach. But obviously City has a lot of work to do.

Unfortunately for Chelsea they only managed a 1-1 tie at Arsenal today, so Man United secured the league title with two games left to play for both Chelsea and United. Chelsea gave it their all in the second, but since Arsenal scored on a PK in the first and got Boulawhat'shisname sent off in the process, they had to play more than 45 minutes a man down, and in the end that cost them dearly. Essien tied the game in the 70th minute or so on a header, but they couldn't score that last crucial goal to give them the win they badly needed. Personally I think it's a shame that they didn't, it would have been sweet to have the upcoming Chelsea-United game decide who wins the title.

Whoah. That was vicious! :blink:

They beat United the first time this season, so nothing is impossible. But I don't think they're going to win this time.

I still think they'll stay in the PL though. Wigan take on Sheffield U in the last game, which is good for West Ham.

Absolute true, but both have a better goal differance than West Ham. So if Wigan wins (westham loses), Hammers are out. (or Wigan wins so big, the goal diff will be in Hammers advantage vs. Sheffield)

WestHam only needs a point to be secure.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for 'em, that's fer sure.

They have been hot lately and United don't really have anything to play for (they've already won the title). That might be in West Ham's favor.

Hey Dutchie, do you have BRT2 (Canvas/sporza) on your cable? Live Standard de Liège-Anderlecht, 1st half underway. The 2nd leg of the semi-final of the Belgian Cup.

Hey Dutchie, do you have BRT2 (Canvas/sporza) on your cable? Live Standard de Liège-Anderlecht, 1st half underway. The 2nd leg of the semi-final of the Belgian Cup.

Yes i do, but unfortunate i was at a soccer game myself. I was @ FcTwente - AZ, playoffs for a Champions League spot. 1-1. We played bad, only 20 minutes of dominating, and that after the hard match AZ had last Sunday(Cupfinal) We should have Wrecked them!!

Great!!!

Cupfinals are so much fun!!

i've been to two in the last few years. Twente reached them twice, and won in 2001 (won with penalty's, it was insane!!)

we are in green!! Played PSV

Our goalie saved us big time (sorry the quality isnt to good. I still get nervous when i see it)

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

FC Twente Ay Ay Ay

FC Twente Ay Ay Ay

nieuwe%20foto%2006-07%20deel%202%20003.j

Did you see that 2006-'07 fragment?

FC Twente Ay Ay Ay

:P

Is Orlando Engelaar playing in Twente nowadays?

Did you see that 2006-'07 fragment?

FC Twente Ay Ay Ay

:P

Is Orlando Engelaar playing in Twente nowadays?

Yeah i did see that, its a song from the 60's, really funny. Sounds horrible, hahaha!

We never sing it.

Yeah Engelaar was bought this season, cuz he never played in Belgium (Genk right?)

He's one of the best in the league over here, one of the reasons we play so well.

We are much credited for our best Midfield in the league. (Engelaar - El Ahmadi - Aissati)

Yes that cup final was something special, really insane. 35.000 supporters of FcTwente went. It was one big red see. (PSV only had 7000 or so). People were waving at us when the busses left for Rotterdam. Huge banners were put on many higwayviaduct.

And to think about it, our goalie never stops penalty's, he was in some kind of zone then or so

TORONTO FC 3-1 wins their first!

Maybe we can look forward to more victories...

Wishful thinking yes... a man can dream right!