Training Camp Sept 13-Oct 4

JLP

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

I hope we can get some reports on HW!

:ghg:

Well, in the past I've been really the only one around to report on Montreal live events for HW. Unless things have changed (not sure they have) the responsibility rests on me again, and honestly this year I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it out to every (if any) practices. If I can, I'll definitely goto what I can... Starting next week for the prospect camp & tourny.

puck7x anything you post is definitely appreciated.

Fortunately our lives do not center around sports so time limitations on what someone can contribute is the key factor. I wish I could do many things for the group however I am limited in my abilities. I am looking at Bulldog tickets and will find out from them if I can bring my DSLR camera in with my 500mm lense. Close up shots would be fun.

Is CJAD a good radio station for Habs preseason? I get this station on the web and listen to habs games quite abit.

:hlogo:

I'm looking forward to seeing the action. Reading about all this hypothetical stuff, politics, money... its all garbage! Go Habs Go Gainey

Shortcat 1 do us all a favour and subscribe to another web site. Your so called commentaries are nothing short of background noise... blah blah blah!..... :zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

Originally posted by matsnaslundsuperfan

Shortcat 1 do us all a favour and subscribe to another web site. Your so called commentaries are nothing short of background noise... blah blah blah!..... :zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

If you've any problems with his comments - don't read them. :eyes:

BTW. 2 posts and you're already speaking for all of us? I have no problem whatsoever with Shortcat or his comments, so it might the best if you're searching a new home ... :zzz:

[Edited on 1-9-05 by HABS Fan Nr.1]

Shortcat 1 do us all a favour and subscribe to another web site. Your so called commentaries are nothing short of background noise... blah blah blah!.....

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. :-^

I personally have found shortcat to be a good poster and I enjoy reading his posts.

An apology.....:bow:

Shortcat 1 you bring a FRESH and UNIQUE perspective to all matters of le club de hockey Canadiens.... Believe me!

With this being said, I'll reserve any negative comments towards you until we are on the phone with one another....DAD.

:hlogo: Thank you HW

An apology.....:bow:

Shortcat 1 you bring a FRESH and UNIQUE perspective to all matters of le club de hockey Canadiens.... Believe me!

With this being said, I'll reserve any negative comments towards you until we are on the phone with one another....DAD.

:hlogo: Thank you HW

What a moronic reply! I can't believe that such a stunted brain, such a genetic throw-off, such a weird nut of a tree you can be!!!

Never mind with the apologies, you suck! Forget the fine words, you geek! Leave off with the hollow apologies, you son of a Scots woman!

If you can't say anything BAAAAAAAAAD, don't say anything at all.......................... Son!

;););););)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by puck7x
Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

I hope we can get some reports on HW!

:ghg:

Well, in the past I've been really the only one around to report on Montreal live events for HW. Unless things have changed (not sure they have) the responsibility rests on me again, and honestly this year I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it out to every (if any) practices. If I can, I'll definitely goto what I can... Starting next week for the prospect camp & tourny.

Thanks puck, just a few days until camp opens, I guess the preseason games will be our best chance to see what possibilities are being experimented with, hope CJAD broadcasts some of those, anyway anything you do is appreciated!

Guys,

This is right from the CJAD web-site:

"CJAD 800 welcomes you to THE NEW ICE AGE. Keep it locked on the Official Voice of the Montreal Canadiens for all the latest from Rookie Camp, and Training Camp starting September 13th. CJAD will provide you coverage of every Canadiens pre-season game at what will be an unprecedented Training Camp. "

I am unsure as to whether or not the coverage to which they refer means live play-by-play of all pre-season games, but i have emailed their sports director asking him for further details. I also gave a plug to the Habsworld.net site and it's fantatstic participants.

I'll let you all know when/if he replies back before the 18th.