Pre-Season Game Thread | Atlanta vs. Montreal | 9/18/05

Spider-Man NL

Originally posted by shortcat1
Originally posted by TheBigRedC

There singing Olay :D... Its definitely an exciting game. I dont like the higlights on MCTV, they kind of suck.

Better than nothin', eh?

Yes I guess I should not compain. BTW...Bonjour mes amis :D

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by les_glorieux
Originally posted by TheBigRedC

There singing Olay :D... Its definitely an exciting game. I dont like the higlights on MCTV, they kind of suck.

what's MCTV?

Mid-Canada TV. It's an affiliate of CTV in North-eastern Ontario, based in Sudbury.

Originally posted by Quebecois

New Play by Play guy too :clap:

(its the guy who used to do the post-game shows)

Rob Mateer (sp?), yeah he;s got a more distinct voice but it's rather low so doesn't cut through the crowd noise as well. He sounds young and a little stiff.

I think the ideal hockey play-by-play voice has to be somewhat nasel, distinctive, with dynamic pacing and attack. Hockey smarts are of course important too.

who do you guys like better of the two CJAD guys tonight -- Moffat who did the first half, or Mateer on the second shift?

<i>who do you guys like better of the two CJAD guys tonight -- Moffat who did the first half, or Mateer on the second shift? </i>

Definetely Marteer. On one breakaway Moffat barely even registered a comment as Higgins stormed in on goal. So far i still like Dino better than both of them, but ill give these new guys another chance i guess.

3-1 habs hey hey~~~

btw : i heard on ckac that there'll be a shutout at every end of every pre-season game~ so we can introduce the new concept to the public and also give the chance to the players to *feel* how it is~

i edited my post coz i made few typo hehe sowwieee

[Edited on 2005/9/19 by bebehabs]

Originally posted by bebehabs

3-1 habs hey hey~~~

btw : i heard on ckac that there'll be a shutout at every end of ecervy pre-season game~ so we can introduce the new conceot to the public and also give the chance to the players to *feel* how it is~

Yup, three players each side I think, so today it will probably be Ribeiro, Bulis and Perezhogin, who would you pick?

Originally posted by Quebecois

<i>who do you guys like better of the two CJAD guys tonight -- Moffat who did the first half, or Mateer on the second shift? </i>

Definetely Marteer. On one breakaway Moffat barely even registered a comment as Higgins stormed in on goal. So far i still like Dino better than both of them, but ill give these new guys another chance i guess.

hey, it's not Marteer any more, who is doing the play-by-play now?

Oh, it's Moffat - he seems to have had a double espresso, he's much better but all that chuckling may start to grate. still, improved, if I'm goint to listen to a fellow for three hours a go I want him to be entertaining!

[Edited on 19-9-05 by JeanLucPilon]

Yup, three players each side I think, so today it will probably be Ribeiro, Bulis and Perezhogin, who would you pick?

Ferland

Ivanans

Vandermeer