Pre-Season Game Thread | Atlanta vs. Montreal | 9/18/05

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like everyone else, puck7, thanks for the photos. Nice to see le bleu, blanc, rouge officially on ice. Also, some nice lines and structures in your photos.

This is the first time that I 'assist' a game with this 'family' and it's quite fascinating. I bet a whole lot of posting points went up like nuts last night.

The fever is on and I hope the doctor's car breaks down on the way.

:ghg::ghg::ghg:

It's truly great to have hockey best...

One question to anyone who had a better veiw of the replay than I... (i was behind one of the nets... BAH!

Did Price really stop the shot when he was turned around backwards? Or did someone else get a stick on it/did the guy miss the net completely.

This thread is no the longest game thread in HW history, longer than any of the playoff game threads.

I guess it helped that puck posted each picture in it's on post, hehe.

BTW, what kind of zoom do you have on your camera?

[Edited on 9-19-05 by Fanpuck33]

Thank you to everyone who comented on the game. Thanks to Puck for the pics, great quality.

It is exciting to hear about the young guys playing so well.

Who will make the team and who will be placed on waivers?

I noticed RDS is showing the Habs - Leafs game on Saturday. I guess I'll have to order RDS for the season. Damn, I wish I spoke more french.

:ghg:

Originally posted by Prime Minister Koivu

Thank you to everyone who comented on the game. Thanks to Puck for the pics, great quality.

It is exciting to hear about the young guys playing so well.

Who will make the team and who will be placed on waivers?

I noticed RDS is showing the Habs - Leafs game on Saturday. I guess I'll have to order RDS for the season. Damn, I wish I spoke more french.

:ghg:

at least you can order it. i'm in a mcgill (montreal)university residence with one television that has satellite. but guess what? no rds! or even french cbc! i'm really pissed right now. i'm going to have to go out to pubs to see the games now.

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

BTW, what kind of zoom do you have on your camera?

[Edited on 9-19-05 by Fanpuck33]

10x optical and then 3xx digital.

When I bought the camera one of the reasons was so that I could take great pics from cheap seats in the bell centre. Guess its working out so far.

I figured you had to have really good optical zoom to get some of those pictures.

I got tickets to the Blue Jackets home opener, and I'm wondering if it is worth bringing my camera to the game. My seats are pretty high up, and I only have 3x optical zoom on it.