Habs goal song is no more

habsfan88

The canadiens are now using "vertigo" by U2...

TERRIBLE! go to hte monteal canadiens official website and send them emails to change it back! That song is unique and it is the best goal song by far in every sport combined.....:nono:

damn it!! really?! thats horrible. hope they do change it back for the reg season. by the way...does anyone have a copy of the song(the one they used last season? that would be sweet! i had it two years ago, but have reformated my computer and havent found it since.

I'm not going to make a judgement on the song itself but U2 sounds good to me.

I might more likely suggest 'Elevation' or 'Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me' or 'Yahweh'.

Originally posted by HABS Fan Nr.1

http://www.habsworld.net/ehm/habsgoalsong.mp3

Just put it online (hope it's ok Matt *fg*) ... right click and save it.

Hehe, it's posted right here on HW. Forget about the Audio/Video subforum?

http://www.habsworld.net/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1948

vertigo is not the worst song, but come on... i LOVE hearing that goal song.. if you head over to canadiens.com forums..the people there are furious and sending many many emails to the organization pleading to bring back the REAL goal song. I feel the same..

I just signed and and happy to say there are about a hundred signatures already. :hlogo:

I love the Habs and I love that goal song...U2 is ok but with all the goals were going to be scoring this year can u imagine how sick of it people would get. I guess its the same way leafers will feel about our goal song when we get it back.

Originally posted by goalieguy

I like Vertigo. I'm happy but that's just my opinion

I like Vertigo too but, way even more, I like your hot little stick man. The wood must have been really dry before the doussing. :lol::lol:

Goalie guy, your avatar had me rolling in my chair with laughter... Good one .... the only thing better is if you had your stick guy dueling with Marvin the Martian:/)

About the song... I don't care as long as the Bell Centre crowd gets to sing Na Na Na Hey Hey Goodbye about ten times in the playoffs this year :hlogo:

[Edited on 2005/9/24 by PMAC]

• 2 weeks later...