Angels in 4

Cardinals in 3

Astros in 5

CS

Red Sox in 6

Cardinals in 6

WS  

Red Sox in 7

OK, so I'm a bit of a red sox fanboy... but i really believe everything else.

What does everybody else think?

Now with 'my' team out of the playoffs, my picks are a bit out of whack. Nobody got is quite right so I figure might as well put in new predictions.

OK, new predictions before the start of championship series:

ALCS:

Angels v. White Sox

White Sox in 6

NLCS:

Cardinals v. Astros

Cardinals in 7

Anybody else want to revise?

[Edited on 10/11/2005 by simonus]

I atleast got the NL right so I'll stand by what I said there. But now I think the Astros are gonna win the World Series. In the AL, I still think the White Sox have no chance...Angels in 6. So now the Astros/Angels..Astros in 6. That'd be quite the matchup actually. I really hope the Angels can get there.

Actually, the only team I got wrong was Astros over Braves. So I think I guesed my way into first place. I still go with an Angels/Cards World Series.

Sorry but I hate when people have to turn everything into some sort of game and you just can't state your opinion without someone saying "I'm better then you!". I see it all the time with my friends and it's annoying, One of my pet peeves. My bad. :)

so Angels have at least split their road trip. I really thought that Angels would be fatigued from yankees games + travel. I still think that reforming their rotation due to Colon's absence will give them problems, but maybe they can overcome.

• 2 weeks later...

i revised my pick after the DS to whitesox, but I guess that doesn't count.

I am really happy for the white sox, boring series but great win... really paid less attention because of hockey coming back

That WS was over before it even started, kind of boring. I think I would've been more interested if the Red Sox had been there or the Astros did well. Houston killed themselves for most of the series, they left something like 18 men on base. Either way, congrats to the White Sox. That's two "curses" down the drain. Maybe it's the Cubs year next year?

Originally posted by jetsniper

Playoff experience means a lot more in baseball then any other sport and the White Sox don't have much. Good team, and will be for a while but this year is not their year.

Holy crap....I said that...*eats his words*

*bows down to the mighty White Sox*