Americans in the 2003 draft

beckham

6 players from the first 2 rounds starting in the NHL. They are all going to be great players. More to come soon. Habs totally missed the boat on that crop. I KNEW it would happen too. So frustrating to have to sit and watch them * up.:mad:

Sometimes I don't know if you're just playing the role of a Simon Cowell in this community or if you just enjoy to shake the branches and see what'll fall out or if you actually believe what you say.

I do enjoy your presence in the community. You do offer some great info and input but sometimes, beck, I don't know how to read it.

One thing for sure, I'm not going to bite. First of all, the expression '###### up' is inflammatory enough in itself. Also, the implied or overt aggression in the in the sentence makes me stand back and say: "Woah... not going to get into this. It's a no-win one."

God bless you, beck.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Originally posted by beckham

* stands for "mess" in my pristine world, shortcat....get your mind out of the gutter....;)

pristine, eh? hmmm... well, I sure *ed up that understanding, especially with the *ing that my wife and I did in the rec room last night.

;) back to you.

Well, with the chips on the floor and pop bottles on the table and the paper towels and plates not picked up, it sure was a mess in the end.

Yes, I don't blame you for saying TMI. It certainly is a shamefully messed up room. We llikely messed up our arteries too. What can you say? Eat better? I suppose that's the way it should be.

Almost time to call in Molly Maid.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Duuuuude, no more Hash brownies for you too mahn!

*Realizes you guys aren't in the HWL and probably won't get my joke*

I'd advise you both to nod, smile, and back away slowly... muahahaha.

There's always someone on these hockey boards that is negative regardless of how the team they supposedly like is doing. Beckham for example is one such person. Habs are looking better than they have in years and start the season with a win but still negativity. He is rampantly racist to the point of embarrassment. Reminds me of a guy that frequents the espn boards by the name of Linden_Fan. In fact unless someone tells me otherwise, I am going to address him as Linden_fan from now on because there can't be 2 people that negative in the world. It is surely you Linden_Fan and don't try to deny it.

Originally posted by Mark Napier

There's always someone on these hockey boards that is negative regardless of how the team they supposedly like is doing.

Which begs the question:

Why do you follow a team of which you like nothing?

You gotta admit, there's something sick & masochist in dedicating so much time to something that you dont like. Even more so when you have absolutely no influence over it and when the community you try to influence doesnt agree with your views because they know better.

Originally posted by Macaskill

Duuuuude, no more Hash brownies for you too mahn!

*Realizes you guys aren't in the HWL and probably won't get my joke*

I'd advise you both to nod, smile, and back away slowly... muahahaha.

hash brownies and my generation are one and the same. ;););)

6 players from the first 2 rounds starting in the NHL. They are all going to be great players. More to come soon. Habs totally missed the boat on that crop. I KNEW it would happen too. So frustrating to have to sit and watch them * up.:mad:

You really believe this?

So frustrating to have to sit and watch them * up.:mad:

Watch another team, everybody will be better off... except perhaps the fans of the new team you decide to bash on a regular basis.

Hmmm... :eyes:

How about you start watching the Leafs?

[Edited on 7-10-2005 by ap79]

You realize your team is 2-0, right? Why the hell bother worrying about other teams as long as you win. Seriously, don't even wish him on the laffs. Hockey doesn't need people like him, we can do without. Go watch basketball or something.

Originally posted by jetsniper

You realize your team is 2-0, right? Why the hell bother worrying about other teams as long as you win. Seriously, don't even wish him on the laffs. Hockey doesn't need people like him, we can do without. Go watch basketball or something.

Basketball? Forget it... not enough clean-cut white College preppies.

Originally posted by ap79

So polo then?:lol:

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

Perfect at first glance... but in the end beckham would probably start ranting about all the dumb-looking foreign horses.

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

Perfect at first glance... but in the end beckham would probably start ranting about all the dumb-looking foreign horses.

That leaves us with an interesting dilemna(sp). I'd say tennis, but there's too many Europeans who are good at it. And soccer's even worse.

He might have a problem with the snobby, rich people anyway. He's gotta be alright with Lacrosse unless he hates Natives for some reason.

Oooh, that's a good one. I don't think he does, as he really likes Price who's part First Nations.