Aug 5 - Game 3 Habs v.s. Pens - 8 PM

7 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

Gally likely contributes more at 80-90% than Poehling (next logical addition since Evans is already in) would at 100% ... not in the same role, bit overall ... but it Gally leaves (especially early) then 20/20 hindsight may judge CJ harshly

If Gally comes out, Hudon goes in I think.  Just cause of all the goals he scored in the AHL this year. 

Galchenyuk comes back to haunt the Habs (as he is how the Pens got Zucker)

Can I also ask: am I the only one who hates when announcers use a player's first name all the time? Crosby is "Sid"...Malkin is "Gino"...Price is "Carey." What is Hughson trying to say, that these are his drinking buddies? PISS OFF and act like a professional announcer please

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Scott462 said:

It was only a matter of time before all the penalty trouble Montreal has been getting in would bite them in the ass.

100%. I thought the call on Weber was weak, but there's a pattern here.

Hard to believe these guys are not down for the count...it's a real test of character right now. Stop the bleeding, play solid, look for your opportunities.

1 minute ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Can I also ask: am I the only one who hates when announcers use a player's first name all the time? Crosby is "Sid"...Malkin is "Gino"...Price is "Carey." What is Hughson trying to say, that these are his drinking buddies? PISS OFF and act like a professional announcer please

ONE of the reasons I watch in French

So, on the habs PP, Lehkonin takes a cross check in front of the net after Armia's one-timer, no call.  Pittsburgh PP Weber cross check Guentzel and habs get a penatly.  Same play, only difference is Weber's was in the corner.  I'm standing by the reffing is sketchy at best.

2 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

ONE of the reasons I watch in French

No kidding. I don't get the French feed in HD for some reason, so I'm stuck with these dummies.

The first-name-basis thing is almost as aggravating as Hughson's atrocious rolling Rs on "David Desharnais."

PITS in complete control

11 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

These Toronto announcers are brutal.  Game 1 they actually said that Montreal is starting to get the crowd into the game.

3 minutes ago, IN THE HEARTS OF MEN said:

Weise needs to go... the pick is a hot potato for him. Absolutely brutal

No way man, he has CHARACTER 😝

KK is crashing and banging out there, at least. Good to see.

1 minute ago, TurdBurglar said:

These Toronto announcers are brutal.  Game 1 they actually said that Montreal is starting to get the crowd into the game.

I guess they got confused by the asinine fake crowd noise they're piping in. 🙄 It's a concatenation of stupidity by HNIC