FLYERS @ HABS IN TORONTO ON AUG 16, 20:00 ET

illWill

Canadiens survived  that period, hit a couple of posts but took too many penalties.

If they can focus on their game and skate skate skate, they will be fine 

Edited by alfredoh2009

Vingeault made a great decision by dressing Chris Lee tonight.  Gonna have a huge impact.

Hart looked shaky on the 2 posts in a row.  If they get some volume at him, I'm not sure he wouldn't crack again. 

Alright I’m going to put on my Weber jersey

On French radio they were noting the four coaches referees are from the LHJMQ and mentioned how that was like a previous game 

I do not know which game they were referring to, but seemed like it was a game where reading was biased against the Habs 

Edited by alfredoh2009
Fixed error

2 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

On French radio they were noting the four coaches are from the LHJMQ and mentioned how that was like a previous game 

I do not know which game they were referring to, but seemed like it was a game where reading was biased against the Habs 

Flyers have three coaches from Quebec/QMJHL (Vigneault, Therrien, Lapierre)... Habs have two (Waite and Ducharme)

Just now, Commandant said:

We need to use our speed.  The faster this game is, the better. 

The big difference between this game and the last is we aren't skating.  Philly doesn't really look like their into it, but neither does the habs.

6 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

Muller needs to lose it in the room...wake some guys up.  They are pissing this game away.

Might need to be one of the veterans ... Muller's rep has always been as a "good guy" coach

1 minute ago, TurdBurglar said:

The big difference between this game and the last is we aren't skating.  Philly doesn't really look like their into it, but neither does the habs.

Philly is just pounding the Habs, playing tight and physical