Perezhogin Article

habzz22

very interesting. I like that Kovalev has a kid to mentor and that he seems to enjoy that job. I like that Perezhogin is eager to learn and has a good relationship with his veteran linemates. I like Burnside in general, and respect him for pointing out the freakish nature of the incident.

I like just about everything right now. The future is bright and the present ain't so bad either.

Good find habzz22

With Perezhogin now with the CH and Kostitsyn on its way to become one, Kovalev was just the best addition Gainey could have ever wanted.....made even more so considering what Perezhogin when throught.

This kid looks so much like a shy kid, vulnerable and all,..I find myself sheering for him like if there was no tomorow,....he's my favorite one....BECKAM as his pet too (Price)...but Zhogin's mine.

Joking aside, this kid as already put in two winning goals for his new team while his very first goal in the NHL was ''play of the night'' material......he's got all the good reason to feel good about himself and access pronto the level of confidence he probably was in need of.... even more than some.

He's learning fast,...his pre-saison's game where good,...but never up to the level he's playing now,...good mentors + good skilled student = great player.

Originally posted by PB

Good find habzz22

With Perezhogin now with the CH and Kostitsyn on its way to become one, Kovalev was just the best addition Gainey could have ever wanted.....made even more so considering what Perezhogin when throught.

This kid looks so much like a shy kid, vulnerable and all,..I find myself sheering for him like if there was no tomorow,....he's my favorite one....BECKAM as his pet too (Price)...but Zhogin's mine.

Joking aside, this kid as already put in two winning goals for his new team while his very first goal in the NHL was ''play of the night'' material......he's got all the good reason to feel good about himself and access pronto the level of confidence he probably was in need of.... even more than some.

He's learning fast,...his pre-saison's game where good,...but never up to the level he's playing now,...good mentors + good skilled student = great player.

Excellent analysis there PB! I think he might have a lot to do with Markov's breakout season as well.

Stellar play from Markov is the least we can say and undoubtly related to him and Kovy taken their mentor role seriously.....as both seems to play the way they are teaching the kid to do.....while the Ch collect the goods......great set-up from Gainey.

This young team is the one with the most exciting possibilities since the 1986 team. That team had 6 rookies in it's line-up and another added to the play-offs (and cup-winning) line-up.

They went on to do some good stuff over the next few years.

Let's hope the same for this crew.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Good article...

Perezhogin is fitting quite nicely on the first line, Zed or Plek on the second line now.... My guess would be Zed so the team could have Plek-Begin-Higgins back together.

Rookie scoring race:

Sidney Crosby 6GP, 2G, 7A, 9PTS, 8PIM

Alexander Ovechkin 7GP, 4G, 4G, 8PTS, 8PIM

Pavel Vorobiev 7GP, 5G, 3A, 8PTS, 6PIM

Alexander Perezhogin 6GP, 3G, 3A, 6PTS, 2PIM