Game Thread | Montréal vs. Buffalo | 04.11.05 (Danis in the net)

bebehabs

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when ribeiro did that whatever you call it before that goal... i was going to post "what the heck was that??????" that was such a weird play by him. it's a very happy outcome that montreal scored... that could have been a lost very good opportunity :wall:

Originally posted by zumpano21
Originally posted by bebehabs

GOAL GOAL RYDER

SEE?? SEE?? WE SCORED!!! SEE??? :D

WHO said we should BENCH the SECOND LINE? hehe WHOO?? WHOOO? hehe

Shit. Wait a second. I mean YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

did you get so excited that you had a momentary loss of sphincter control?:D:lol::D

Originally posted by shortcat1

when ribeiro did that whatever you call it before that goal... i was going to post "what the heck was that??????"  that was such a weird play by him.

what did Ribs do?

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

Ah, first sip of peppermint tea, we will score early.

Koivu

keep it on~~~ drink ur tea even if it's boiling hot hehe DRINK IT!!! U HEAR ME??!! anweille~ plus vite que ça :clap:

Originally posted by zumpano21

GOAL GOAL RYDER

SEE?? SEE?? WE SCORED!!! SEE??? :D

WHO said we should BENCH the SECOND LINE? hehe WHOO?? WHOOO? hehe

Shit. Wait a second. I mean YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

did you get so excited that you had a momentary loss of sphincter control?:D:lol::D

No, but after reading your post, I came awfully close. LOL!!!

push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! :)/

keep it on~~~ drink ur tea even if it's boiling hot hehe DRINK IT!!! U HEAR ME??!! anweille~ plus vite que ça :clap:

Bebe with a whip!

Ok ok I am I am. Hoping for a go-ahead goal soon.

:D:ghg:

when ribeiro did that whatever you call it before that goal... i was going to post "what the heck was that??????"  that was such a weird play by him.

what did Ribs do?

he was skating more or less alone towards biron and decided to turn around do something else... i couldn't understand it

push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! push! :)/

woah! No one's giving birth!

what did Ribs do?

he was skating more or less alone towards biron and decided to turn around do something else... i couldn't understand it

Haha, maybe it's a new tactic Julien came up with. Screw with the opposition's goalie psychologically!

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

woah! No one's giving birth!

well, you know that you have to 'score' before a birth can take place... non?

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

what did Ribs do?

Haha, maybe it's a new tactic Julien came up with. Screw with the opposition's goalie psychologically!

well, if that was the case... it worked well

bégin tried again