Down to earth game.

loved1986

Firstly you must remeber I always want Montreal to win. But if we had to lose I am glad it was last night. Bringing the boys back down to earth and ready to play the Leafs, there is much more pride on the line in this game.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Originally posted by loved1986

Firstly you must remeber I always want Montreal to win. But if we had to lose I am glad it was last night. Bringing the boys back down to earth and ready to play the Leafs, there is much more pride on the line in this game.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Yup well said -- I'm sure most people here would prefer we drop a SO game to Pitts, who are in a different division, than lose to the fuggin leaf.

So we have a wake-up call, and we even got a point out of it -- plus Crosby becomes part of Habs history by scoring in our first SO. So all is good, hoping we will really take it to the leaf Sat, a win by a few goals instead of just one!!!

:que::ghg::hlogo:

the '78 habs lost a few games because they got tired of winning all the time.

regular season against the laffs doesn't matter. we can lose games here and there: just don't let it happen in the playoffs!