2021 Habs Training Camp

alfredoh2009

21 minutes ago, hab29RETIRED said:

No, that would be Mario Tremblay.

🤣

I meant to refer to mugs rather than personalities...

John Ferguson might be up there, along with Messers Turner and perhaps Lyle Odelin, LOL. Roy was no matinee model either

Just now, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

🤣

I meant to refer to mugs rather than personalities...

John Ferguson might be up there, along with Messers Turner and perhaps Lyle Odelin, LOL

Every time I see Tremblay’s disgusting face, I see Roy walking by him yelling at that prick Corey and  than Roy playing in an avalanche jersey. There’s nothing uglier than that!

4 minutes ago, hab29RETIRED said:

Every time I see Tremblay’s disgusting face, I see Roy walking by him yelling at that prick Corey and  than Roy playing in an avalanche jersey. There’s nothing uglier than that!

Ugly Roy plus ugly jersey plus ugly outcome for the franchise for decades to come = the ultimate concatenation of Habs-related ugliness. But hey, Price’s new mask is still damned ugly! 😀

5 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Ugly Roy plus ugly jersey plus ugly outcome for the franchise for decades to come = the ultimate concatenation of Habs-related ugliness. But hey, Price’s new mask is still damned ugly! 😀

Agreed.

On 1/7/2021 at 8:11 PM, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

A pity the mask is unspeakably ugly, possibly the most hideous thing ever associated with the Montreal Canadiens, apart from Turner Stevenson

2 hours ago, hab29RETIRED said:

No, that would be Mario Tremblay.

How about Jim Roberts?

On 1/7/2021 at 8:09 PM, tomh009 said:

I'll add a bit of context here, from Arpon Basu on the Athletic:

Anybody watching the team knows that KK’s shot is awesome. He just has to use it more often

I wonder why they didn’t mix lines instead of stacking one team.  Even putting team reds forwards on team white would of been better.  At least the NHL forward group would be facing the NHL defensive core and Price.

Looks more like seal clubbing than a scrimmage.

6 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

I wonder why they didn’t mix lines instead of stacking one team.  Even putting team reds forwards on team white would of been better.  At least the NHL forward group would be facing the NHL defensive core and Price.

Looks more like seal clubbing than a scrimmage.

Normally they would, but normally they play the scrimmage and then have like 7 Exhibition games.  This year, they are treating this like they would the last exhibition game.  Put the full team together. 

5 hours ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

That’s quite the matchup. What is your prediction? I’m guessing 26-1 for team A ( lone goal for Mete as per Triz). 

Halfway through the game, Rouge is up only by a 2-1 score.

Shootout was unimpressive

I was watching a Twitter feed on my phone so I often couldn’t read player numbers but from what I could see, we have lots to be excited for. 

-KK and Danault swapped lines a few times. I wonder if they were looking to get Gallagher going or just what was up with that. 

-Romanov is going to impress. He is a powerful skater and moves well. 

- our 4th line is better than most 3rd lines. 

-Toffoli looks great but I can’t say much for Anderson other than he is fast. We may see the two swap lines at some point. 

-KK and Suzuki looked great

4 lines of speed and power, good luck North

15 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

Juulsen claimed by Florida.  

It's unfortunate, but neither a total surprise nor a massive disaster.

And if he doesn't make their roster, we may well be able to claim him back later in the year.

54 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

And if he doesn't make their roster, we may well be able to claim him back later in the year.

And do what with him then?

I assume Fleury is ahead of him and maybe Brook will develop into a NHLer?

Plus, whoever is playing 3rd pairing RH-d on Wed. is also ahead of him in depth.

3 minutes ago, DON said:

Plus, whoever is playing 3rd pairing RH-d on Wed. is also ahead of him in depth.

It would all depend on what our injury etc situation is at that point for our defence corps.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DON said:

If Florida puts him on waivers to put him on the taxi squad or the AHL, we can claim him for our AHL/Taxi Squad and see if he develops into a tradeable asset or someone who makes the team down the line.