Where was Komi???

Koivu11

I guess evryone was wondering where was our bi physical D tonigh? Any one have any idea what happened to him, because RDS said nothing about him being injured and i noticed our physical game was shot against the caps. Info PLz!

Komi was a healthy scratch. I doubt Streit will play too many more games though. I don't think Streit has to clear waivers because he's on his first ever NHL-level contract. If we send him down, we have to call up Ivanans who has already cleared waivers.

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Komi was a healthy scratch. I doubt Streit will play too many more games though. I don't think Streit has to clear waivers because he's on his first ever NHL-level contract. If we send him down, we have to call up Ivanans who has already cleared waivers.

Why do we have to call up Ivanans? Why can't we call up any other player in Hamilton? Can you explain this to me. The waiver rules are super-confusing.

And yeah, I hope Komi plays every game from now on and Streit goes to hamilton and then just disappears :mad:

Fanny, we don't have to call up Ivanans. Just he seems like the most likely because he was inititally part f our NHL roster.

And Hainsey has to clear waivers. Since he cleared them before you'd think he'd clear them again but he's ben playing great in the AHL so you never know. It's a gamble because we might end up losing him. Or some feel that we have nothing to lose because Hainsey wouldn't give us anything anyway. But if Bouillon is on the IR we might be allowed to call him up without making him clear waivers.

if julien has a message to pass to his D-men, he should bench souray for a game...that way, everybody, including souray, would get it

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

If Streit can be send down, do it. Call up Hainsey or Benoit.

Hainsy has to clear re-entry waiver and mtl would have to play 1/2 his salary for this year if he was taken by another team. At that price he would almost be definetly taken.

Originally posted by lazy26

Komi's mother is still sick, isn't she?  Maybe he needed a "mental health" day...

Is she? Hopefully she'll get better soon and Komi can concentrate on his game. Impressive the way he's been playing with his mom sick. This guy's the real deal. Happy with Komisarek on our team.

Originally posted by mathieug
Originally posted by lazy26

Komi's mother is still sick, isn't she?  Maybe he needed a "mental health" day...

Is she? Hopefully she'll get better soon and Komi can concentrate on his game. Impressive the way he's been playing with his mom sick. This guy's the real deal. Happy with Komisarek on our team.

How sick is she? Does anyone know what she has? and where did you get your info? I haven't heard or seen anything.