Jan. 20, Habs vs Canucks, 10 PM

dlbalr

Nov19Pettersson.jpg

https://content.sportslogos.net/logos/1/16/full/4231_montreal_canadiens-jersey-2000.png https://content.sportslogos.net/logos/1/29/full/2633_vancouver_canucks-jersey-2020.png

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Drouin - Suzuki - Anderson
Toffoli - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Byron - Evans - Lehkonen

Chiarot - Weber
Edmundson - Petry
Kulak - Romanov

Price

Miller - Pettersson - Boeser
Pearson - Horvat - Hoglander
Roussel - Gaudette - Virtanen
Motte - Beagle - Sutter

Edler - Schmidt
Jones - Larsson
Juolevi - Myers

Holtby

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, habs#4,9,10,33 said:

Van has lost there last 3 games going into tonight’s match up. Probably a must win mode for them, so our boys need to be ready for the storm at the start of this one. 

Agreed. I think The Canucks are gonna come out flying in this game. Let's hope the boys'll be ready for them!

This is a PVR game for me ... my kudos to the hearty who watch it all live

15 hours ago, Trizzak said:

Kotkaniemi was temporarily sent to the taxi squad, so tradition requires he scores in this game.

Seems habs cycling through waiver exempt players rather then same one each time sent to taxi squad.

14 minutes ago, IN THE HEARTS OF MEN said:

Seems habs cycling through waiver exempt players rather then same one each time sent to taxi squad.

Yes. Suzuki should be next.

And this is a good system.

22 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Maybe I'll watch the first period live ...

Thought about that ... but if its a good period then I'll want to continue watching and if its bad I'll be going to bed with negative feelings

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

It gonna be an interesting game.  On paper Vancouver has one of, if not the best d-core in the division.

not to sound like a homer, but  I’m thinking the Habs with the best D core in the north and top 5 in the league... it’s going to be a very close game and calling it a overtime win for the good guys. 

I'm interested to see how the next three games go, and how much truculence there is by Saturday night. 

This three games in a row, in the same building, against the same time is a real quirk in this year's schedule. 

1 hour ago, dlbalr said:

Could be something, could be nothing but the Habs are listed as a 'TBA' team on the COVID protocol list today.

Not fully sure what the COVID protocol list is, but just checked TSN and there's nothing about it as it appears everything is a go now.

20 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

Not fully sure what the COVID protocol list is, but just checked TSN and there's nothing about it as it appears everything is a go now.

The COVID protocol list is a list released daily by the NHL consisting of players that have either tested positive, are waiting for results on an inconclusive test, in isolation for a positive test, close-contact risk, symptomatic, or in travel quarantine upon being acquired or signed.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, GHT120 said:

This is a PVR game for me ... my kudos to the hearty who watch it all live

Not so bad for some of us, is a game i dont have to PVR.:gohabsgo:

23 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

The COVID protocol list is a list released daily by the NHL consisting of players that have either tested positive, are waiting for results on an inconclusive test, in isolation for a positive test, close-contact risk, symptomatic, or in travel quarantine upon being acquired or signed.

Thanks Brian.

6 hours ago, Commandant said:

I'm interested to see how the next three games go, and how much truculence there is by Saturday night. 

This three games in a row, in the same building, against the same time is a real quirk in this year's schedule. 

Yes interested to see how plays out (any animosity build up?) and then Feb 1st & 2nd back in Montreal.

(I see play them 4 times in 2 weeks mid-March also)