can anyone catch the sens??

casseau

They've given up twenty fewer goals than anyone else in the confrence. I saw the Florida game and they seemed bored during most of it with Luongo standing on his head. Then in the third they decide "I guess we should win it now.." and pump in 4 goals. Oh yeah, and they're beating people up as well.

I don't think anyone is going to touch these guys. (Mind you we've given them a good run for the money in two games).

Ottawa could well be one of the best team ever.....they can dominate, humiliate and even beat you up bad if you want to take the intimidation's route.

Thats what happen to a team that happen to be a contender for a few years,......at some point it only requires a change or two too quantum leap into a Super Team.

Charing the division with the only Super Team of the league doesn't make thing any easier for us points wise....but we did look very good against them....and we will be able to steal a few points from them...as long as the double K's are in the line-up.

any team is beatable, well see how they do come playoff time when things get more tight? can they play when they have no room??

Originally posted by option+

In the regular season?  No.  That being said, anything can happen in a best of 7.

I agree completely. However, the Sens will probably be tougher in the playoffs, too, with Hasek instead of Patrick can't-stop-la-leafs Lalime.