(GDT) FEB 04, HABS VS OTTAWA - 7:00pm

habs#4,9,10,33

2 minutes ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

I'm intrigued and want to see what Frolik brings to the team.  I have feeling he will be a good fit ...

I would as well ... but it means either Perry or Evans goes to the taxi squad for that game ... maybe the last game before Armia comes back switch Frolik and Perry

Two of the 7 worst face-off teams in the NHL ... Sens 3rd worst, Habs 7th ... and the two worst in the ScotiaNorth Division 

Is Molson too cheap to buy pants that match the sweaters and socks ... not that it would change my opinion of the uniforms but two different shades of blue looks weird to me

Bad night for Sens' faces ... and both on tips, not with sticks

First was a bit of a screen by Gallagher as he tried for the block ... looked like it went under/through him

Second a nice shot ... 

I wasnt overly worried about the PP at all.  Often times it is disadvantageous for a team to get a penalty in the last minute of a period.  There usually isn't enough time to score and when the next period starts it takes time to get setup.  I was certainly wrong on that penalty. 

Sens 2 Habs 0.

8 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

Price isn't playing well again.  Stutzle's goal was very savable.

Are you kidding? Cross ice pass and a shot in the top corner (blocker side, which is harder to stop). Yeah, I don't think so!

Anyways, they dominated the Hens for 19 minutes and then put their heads up in the clouds for 60 seconds and they're down by a goal... Hope those two late goals will be the wake up call the boys need!

1 minute ago, Habsfan said:

Are you kidding? Cross ice pass and a shot in the top corner (blocker side, which is harder to stop). Yeah, I don't think so!

Anyways, they dominated the Hens for 19 minutes and then put their heads up in the clouds for 60 seconds and they're down by a goal... Hope those two late goals will be the wake up call the boys need!

Hell yes

Every line was dangerous and I can’t see us not winning 

4 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Ottawa seems to always play well against the Habs

——

is it jus me or is Chucky just invisible out there 

yes ... but it was still one of his better periods of recent years
:P