Petr Sykora - habs uniform?

habsfan88

I cant believe my eyes, Aussie posse.

I detected for sarcasm.. didnt find any..

Did you just say that our young guns dont deserve to be here if they are not scoring at the same pace as crosby?

First of all he gets more ice time than the three of them put together. Secondly two of our guys ( higgins especially) are solid TWO-Way players used extensively on the PK. And Thirdly if all our rookies had to be that good to "deserve" to be here then we might as well close the farm and trade away all our draft picks for veterans and geritol like the leafs.

Your lack of understanding how the game works cheapens us all.

Originally posted by TheAussiePosse

to tell the truth, I'd try to acquire Sturm over Sykora.  

a solid LW who's underachieving (strangely enough) on the SJ Sharks whose coach, like that of the NYI, thinks it's best to keep players on their toes by changing lines between games, and often during.

not too old, 27, with great speed and puck control, perfect wing to compliment Ribeiro and Ryder.

A bit like Zednik, actually, without the lower body strength and concussion history.  $2 million a year is affordable, and solidifies our top 2 lines.

Sure, it takes time away from Higgins, Perezhogin and Plekanec, but if they're not scoring at the same pace as Crosby, then they don't deserve to be here.

Sturm is yesterdays news... NEXT.

Originally posted by ch for life

I cant believe my eyes, Aussie posse.

I detected for sarcasm.. didnt find any..

Did you just say that our young guns dont deserve to be here if they are not scoring at the same pace as crosby?

First of all he gets more ice time than the three of them put together.  Secondly two of our guys ( higgins especially) are solid TWO-Way players used extensively on the PK. And Thirdly if all our rookies had to be that good to "deserve" to be here then we might as well close the farm and trade away all our draft picks for veterans and geritol like the leafs.

Your lack of understanding how the game works cheapens us all.

Great post, hardly fair to compare our young guys to Crosby. There's about 500 or more veterens that aren't scoring at the pace he is.

Speeds the same - one is young - the other not ...

if they can eat up some of the salary - would be a great deal ... it would amount to the same thing except we would pay more for a proven offence than pay less for a 1 year wonder (to date ??!):hlogo::ghg::ghg::ghg: