Here's how I'd save the second line.

kw11habs

:hlogo: Trade Ribiero, Dagenais, Perezhogin & Hainsey to Dallas for J. Arnott & B. Morrow. New second line of Arnott, Morrow & Ryder. Hold on, let's save the third line to and get rid of Bonk. Send Bonk & Sundstrom to New Jersey for J. Madden & V. Kozlov. New third line Madden, Bulis & Begin. Then send Kozlov & M. Streit to Edmonton for G. Laraque and J. Riti. Fourth line of Plecanek, Higgins, & Laraque.(J. Riti as extra forward) on fourth line right now with Higgins replacing Bulis on third & Bulis replacing Kovalev on first. Bring up A. Benoit until Souray is back and then when he gets back bring up either J. Paul or J. Aitken whoever is the toughest to have as the 7'th d-man. Now before you all go crazy, I,m only kidding as Gainey is the man in charge. But it's fun to play G.M and try to improve your team no matter how good we're playing. (All these trades i think are makeable looking at teams salaries) Final results 2 awesome scoring lines with a terrific checking line and a good fourth line with possibly one of the top 3 tough guys in the league. And extra toughness when needed with the 7'th d-man. (Bring on Ottawa)

Originally posted by kw11habs

:hlogo: Trade Ribiero, Dagenais, Perezhogin & Hainsey to Dallas for J. Arnott & B. Morrow. New second line of Arnott, Morrow & Ryder. Hold on, let's save the third line to and get rid of Bonk. Send Bonk & Sundstrom to New Jersey for J. Madden & V. Kozlov. New third line Madden, Bulis & Begin. Then send Kozlov & M. Streit to Edmonton for G. Laraque and J. Riti. Fourth line of Plecanek, Higgins, & Laraque.(J. Riti as extra forward) on fourth line right now with Higgins replacing Bulis on third & Bulis replacing Kovalev on first. Bring up A. Benoit until Souray is back and then when he gets back bring up either J. Paul or J. Aitken whoever is the toughest to have as the 7'th d-man.  Now before you all go crazy, I,m only kidding as Gainey is the man in charge. But it's fun to play G.M and try to improve your team no matter how good we're playing.  (All these trades i think are makeable looking at teams salaries) Final results 2 awesome scoring lines with a terrific checking line and a good fourth line with possibly one of the top 3 tough guys in the league. And extra toughness when needed with the 7'th d-man. (Bring on Ottawa)

Wow, going crazy on the NHL computer game are we:)

The initial post is a real piece of work. I enjoyed the read. It was insightful, thought provoking and pushed the boundaries of any post I've ever read.

Seriously,

I totally disagree with all of it.

Thank you for the submission, it was at the very least a very well thought out comedy.

:hlogo: