Game Thread | Habs vs. Buds | 11/26/05

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by habsfan88

Note to habs - Belfour is very good down low... Shoot it a little higher tonight please? Last time we played them we had a lot of shots on goal but the majority of them were LOW!!!

YES. Better shot selection and shooting roof when close in on the net. Habs shoot at midsection quite a bit from inside the blue line. Carry it forward get closer and blast it at Belfour's head, he will wince and GOAL!!!!

I think this will be a 2 - 1 victory for Montreal because Toronto will only get 18 shots on net. The 1 Toronto goal will be on a gift 5 on 3 from the Toronto Maple Refs tonight.

GO HABS GO, No surrender, no defeat.

Stars: 1st - Jose

2nd - McCabe

3rd - Saku (1goal, 1 assist)

YES. Better shot selection and shooting roof when close in on the net. Habs shoot at midsection quite a bit from inside the blue line. Carry it forward get closer and blast it at Belfour's head, he will wince and GOAL!!!!

Off topic: Have you tried this already on PS2/NHL 2006? So funny, goalie falls down, play continues. Would love to see the eagle go down like that :lol:

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz
Originally posted by habsfan88

Note to habs - Belfour is very good down low... Shoot it a little higher tonight please? Last time we played them we had a lot of shots on goal but the majority of them were LOW!!!

I think this will be a 2 - 1 victory for Montreal because Toronto will only get 18 shots on net. The 1 Toronto goal will be on a gift 5 on 3 from the Toronto Maple Refs tonight.

GO HABS GO, No surrender, no defeat.

Stars: 1st - Jose

2nd - McCabe

3rd - Saku (1goal, 1 assist)

I know! Belfour is one of those goalies that goes down a lot. If they could just shoot high, they'd make him look like a fool!

Originally posted by mathieug

Off topic: Have you tried this already on PS2/NHL 2006? So funny, goalie falls down, play continues. Would love to see the eagle go down like that :lol:

Ummm...:guru::guru::guru: Still Playing NHL2004. Not liking Sony right now with all the DRM crap they have going right now.

Call it a personal boycott of SONY products. (This stopped me from a PSP 1 gig pack, SONY DLP TV 52", Sony clock radio, PS3 next year, and any other cool device they ever make; all this to protect a $15 Compact Discs which I would never RIP.)

[Edited on 2005/11/26 by Howie_Morenz]

Apparently, they just said on Sportsnet that Brad Stuart is available, what do you guys think of a guy like that? Would Bob be in the market for him? I know a bit about him, but haven't seen many San Jose games. So i'm interested what you fellas think.

Either way GO HABS GO. LET"S DOMINATE some leaves tonight and rake the lawn.

[Edited on 2005/11/26 by gohabsgo252006]

apparently Tucker's not playing tonight, is wife giving birth to the family's thrid kid, a son:/)

good for you darcy, thanks for the timing.

seems like your son is already a Habs fan:lol:

Originally posted by marky_and_komi

apparently Tucker's not playing tonight, is wife giving birth to the family's thrid kid, a son:/)

good for you darcy, thanks for the timing.

seems like your son is already a Habs fan:lol:

Are you sure it's not just an excuse so Komi doesn't plaster him against the boards?:D

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

montreal is the allies and the leafs are the axis. time for good guys to liberate the world. winning would be the greatest feeling in the world, losing would be worse then death.

Lovely allusion! Let's hope this is when management breaks down and becomes paranoid à la Adolf Hitler.