Game#19 Habs@Jets Feb 25 2021

DON

14 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Suspension?

Should be but we aren’t Toronto 

Until the so-called Department of Player Safety clears house and pink slips all of them, we won't see any improvements.  Especially two former NHL players, George Parros ( https://violentgentlemen.com ; oh the irony). Chris Pronger was one of the dirtiest players in the NHL when he played, yet he's qualified to make suspension calls against other dirty plays?!  As Tony Marinaro would say, "is this a joke?!"..  

2 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

How long before DD realizes he has a better chance to win with Allen?

Actually, this is a great situation for "win and you stay in."

I doubt that DD will make that move yet, but maybe he will tell both goalies they are in a strict platoon / rotate in then out regardless of the opponent.  That will give Price *lots* of rest.

Price is simply lulling the rest of the North Division teams into a false sense of security prior to the playoffs.

• Upvote 3

Just now, habscout said:

I doubt that DD will make that move yet, but maybe he will tell both goalies they are in a strict platoon / rotate in then out regardless of the opponent.  That will give Price *lots* of rest.

At this point, Price doesn't need rest, he needs to just stop the puck.  Up to this season, it was all about Price getting enough rest and he is tired.  Price is getting lots of rest, his problem is himself, something he needs to figure out and the team can't suffer while he does.

ّSo tired of the Carey Price psychodrama. They should have fired Waite as well as Julien and Muller.

The second half has been same old, same old. Sh*t specialty teams, poor discipline, and dogsh*t goaltending.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

ّSo tired of the Carey Price psychodrama. They should have fired Waite as well as Julien and Muller.

The second half has been same old, same old. Sh*t specialty teams, poor discipline, and dogsh*t goaltending.

“Same ol’, same ol’” came to my mind as well. But I thought I was joking. :o