Sentors/Leafs are our daddies! - still.

lovethehabs

Tonight's game against the Sens will be ugly. Over before the ten minute mark of the first period! Unfortunately, Habs fans across the empire will be totally and completely embarrased. I am praying fervently for a miracle tonight and preparing for the team's total annihilation at the hands of the Sens.

Just how exactly are the Leafs our daddy (or any other parental figure)? Seriously, if you had to pick a team, now and in the short-medium term, just how are the Leafs better (other than getting the OT wins on the PP while we are in a slump)?

The Sens (or their affectionate cousins the mighty "Sentors") are the best team in the league. They are everybody's daddy!

Originally posted by lovethehabs

Tonight's game against the Sens will be ugly. Over before the ten minute mark of the first period! Unfortunately, Habs fans across the empire will be totally and completely embarrased. I am praying fervently for a miracle tonight and preparing for the team's total annihilation at the hands of the Sens.

Fear is the path to the dark side... fear leads to anger... anger leads to hate.. hate leads to suffering. May the Force be with you.

Originally posted by lovethehabs

Your prediction really makes me all warm and happy inside.