March 4 Jets @ Habs 7:00

On the replay, just caught the part were Romy was sending the pass from behind the net to a Habs player at the blue line that had a guy on him

Was that Suzuki?

Missed the first period because my pet feline would not let me move out of my position, which is far from the television with cable, but I shall join n for the second period and hopefully be a spark plug, queuing our victory.

The problem is without having seen the 1st period and having yet had the chance to browse the comments in this thread, I view Winnipeg as a good team. So it won’t be easy to come back from the 2-0 deficit.

[worst lead in hockey]

5 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

On the replay, just caught the part were Romy was sending the pass from behind the net to a Habs player at the blue line that had a guy on him

Was that Suzuki?

Yup ... tape-to-tape from Romanov to Suzuki to Toffoli ... Tyler likely didn't see Perrault

Interesting analysis from Guy Boucher in RDS

the new Habs adjustment where forwards come back to support the D on coming out of their zone slows the Jets time to be in position in their trap: creating all those turnover in the central zone 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

Missed the first period because my pet feline would not let me move out of my position, which is far from the television with cable, but I shall join n for the second period and hopefully be a spark plug, queuing our victory.

Our pet feline likes to sit in front of the TV in order to make sure he has our attention.

3 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

Yup ... tape-to-tape from Romanov to Suzuki to Toffoli ... Tyler likely didn't see Perrault

Thanks 

I have a subtle good feeling about this upcoming power play.

Hopefully Weber can get a blast off (or Petry). Or at the very least some momentum.

2:12 ... Romanov/Kulak's last shift ... Holy Oxygen Bottle Batman

THAT is a far out Gallagher goal

Mhmm 🔵🚨🔴

I just had a vision ... Danault's first goal will come off a wild shot that hits the glass and bounces in off the back of the goalies's mask ... 

Did I miss something (which I probably did) or was Drouin's "hook" below the bottom hand both times, which isn't a hooking penalty, which is on or between the hands?

As I type this, Habs scored, so I'm not as angry.

17 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

You have certainly turned the Habs luck since you joined 

2nd period: Great success

6 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

Did I miss something (which I probably did) or was Drouin's "hook" below the bottom hand both times, which isn't a hooking penalty, which is on or between the hands?

As I type this, Habs scored, so I'm not as angry.

I thought the second hook was on his wrist but I dunno for sure

KK and Gallagher have chemistry put them together 👍

I hope we have a goal for each centre in the third 

57 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Interesting analysis from Guy Boucher in RDS

the new Habs adjustment where forwards come back to support the D on coming out of their zone slows the Jets time to be in position in their trap: creating all those turnover in the central zone 

That is very interesting, and I'm not surprised Boucher picked up on this.  I wonder if he meant that was an in-game adjustment, or an adjustment since Ducharmes took over as the head coach?  

11 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Since we scored PP goal we look good

On the TSN TV broadcast Carlo Coliacovo pointed out that Burrows has taken over the power play, and draws them up with multiple options for the players to follow so they are not stagnant if a player is neutralized.  He also said that the Habs are (so far) 4 for 8 on the power play!

Is it just me or has Suzuki fallen down several times tonight?